What a fantastic surprise!

SatchboogieUK

Hi Guys,

So I wake up yesterday morning and there's a very large modelhobbies package waiting for me on my dining room table. Still having a build in progress (My trumpeter stryker) and a few sitting in the cuboard, I wasn't expecting anything in the mail at all. My first thought was that I'd started e-shopping in my sleep! lol

Turns out that my amazing girlfriend (Who clearly knows me way too well!) had ordered these for me for valentines day and they arrived early -

IMG_1204.jpg

Thats the Trumpeter MEV stryker, the AFV club MGS stryker, a set of Eduard slat armour (which I'll throw on the MGS) Academy's M1151 and finally a set of headlight/tail light/reflectors for the HMMWV by SKP Model.

She's a keeper! that's my modelling set up for a real long time now lol.
Couldn't be happier!

Cheers for looking,
Jonny.

wow i want one of those.... a woman that know how to shop for models, buying models is one thing buy figuring out pe is another story ;D

Lucky man on both ;D

You might want to work on turning that girlfriend into a wife. Awesome kits!

Myke, Right!! ;D

I also had the M1151 its a good kit and its cost effective aside from the Bronco kit that cost twice... might as well order Legend (detail set) / BFT Am part and it will be a contender on the 6 and 8 wheels brothers.

Nice score! You better take her out and wine and dine her on Valentines day! Maybe she wants a BIG dimond. ;D

She certainly is a keeper! lol.

She will be wined and dined thats for sure! As for the diamond... I may end up having to sell my prized possession. I think i'd miss my 1/6th scale RC tiger 1 too much :( but we'll see what happens lol.

Cheers,
Jonny

Oh Nice....

Looking forward to your next projects.... LOL 3 of them ..... if I don't include the SLAT Armour set.. LOL
good luck with that !!! my god !

superb woman ! 8)

I am sure she will make many Jealous !

Later

Latest posts

Back