Voting ???

Well done everyone. Ace you deserve it, man. Now you've got a stash! ;D Same goes to Quaralane, you deserved it!

Quite happy with my votes now. Some of the winners were my first choice, some weren't, that's the way it goes. All the winners were awesome!

Definately entering this thing next year. Watch out everyone! ;D

congratulations folks!
And a very big thank you to SMA stuff and Scott again.
Those videos are AWESOME. I watch them together with my wife, we really enjoy!

Big well done to all you fella's ;D

Also Big thanks to Scott and the team for putting this together as well as an awesome site ;D

Chris.

and do you know whats awesome? huh? that the people who did not win, got something!

i think i'm going to save the hellcat for navy marine... and do the twin mustang for now, i don't know what im going to do with it, but i guarantee you, i WILL! figure out something!

dude im shaking.

thanks everyone!

Igard said:
Well done everyone. Ace you deserve it, man. Now you've got a stash! ;D Same goes to Quaralane, you deserved it!

Quite happy with my votes now. Some of the winners were my first choice, some weren't, that's the way it goes. All the winners were awesome!

thanks.

Woot!!!! :D excellent contest once again,congrats everyone and a big thanks to Scott and the moderators for doing an all round awesome job.

Now i'm off to bed. ;)

Congratulations to all and TY to, and great work from, the SMA team.

Hopefully, I will not be sidetracked by an enforced move next time ;)

Well done to all !!!

CS

p.s. may I have a free airbrush for my 21st post please?

Well congratulation everyone that won great stuff

Thanks to Scott and SMA for the contest

:'( :'( no led kit for me

First a special thanks to Scott & staff. You guys did such a kicken, rocken job. I've observed competions on other sites but nothing comes close to the work, detail and consideration you guys do. Scott, I love the videos and your sense of humor. You make this site so fun and personal with everyone. You're the ultimate internet hobby buddy. ;) Thank you all for your time & efforts.

Second, as special thanks to all the sponcers through their generosity of donating the wonder prize gifts. Thank you for your supporting the SMA group builds.

Third, Thank you Elm City Hobbies for making everyone a winner. Thank you!

Congratulations to all the winners. I am happy for you all! Good job!

Thank you fello Herders for making this forum fun and enjoyable with your humor and sharing your skills and techniques. It's always a pleasure corresponding with you all on the board and I look forward to chatting with you all further.

God bless
John

Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Grendels said:
13aceofspades13 said:
im kinda at a loss right now... LOL!

Why???

well... i just got some prizes, both of them something i have had my eye on! which is so cool.

Hey!! Congrats bro! That one kit sounded kicken man. I'm happy for ya!

thanks bud... im happy too!

Igard said:

I'm looking forward to next year myself. :D Now I know what kind of a group I'm dealing with. Boy, was I out of my league BIG TIME! I'm already eyeballing the NAVY/MARINE group build. I got my work cut out for me. I'm playing with the BIG BOYS.

the old girl only got one first place vote but hay... i dont care...

AceOfSpadesVSTheGrimReaper.jpg

shes meant to take em down, who cares what she looks like!

this year was fun, hopefully i will be around next year to do it again, i am sure i will... maybe i will have a job where i can afford the hobby better.

Latest posts

Back