Voting ???

IBCRAZY8220

I'm sure this has been brought up allready but I cant seem to find it, when do you expect voting to start? Next week?

I may be wrong, but I am sure Scott mentioned in his last Vid that it would take over a week to get all the entries together and get them into the voting system.

There are a lot of entries, I'm sure it will be a lot of work to get everything up.

I'm impatient as any of you. Can't wait to see final work from everyone that joined the competition.
If I remember there were 100+ entries when Scott last gave the number so I would say we can expect around 200. Some of those weren’t finished so there would be a bit less. Still it makes quite a lot. So I think we are in for a big surprise :)
Cheers

Hi,
There were 135 initial entries. Some of those were not completed and there were also some ALL OPEN entries. I still don't have the total but it's over 100.

I will be starting to upload today. Once I'm finished then I will go live with the page.

The entries will not be ready for viewing until the end of this week at the earliest.

Thank you for your patience.

Wow !!! That many ???
HOOT ! Talk about a Tight Race !!!! Ouchie !

I don't want to be YOU .....

I think you were right Scott about this to be one of the biggest on line Contest.... no Kidding !

looking forward to see all the final pictures....

Norm

OUT!

I'm very much looking forward to seeing the entries.

Not so much looking forward to having to pick just three from each category. There were a lot of EXCELLENT builds in this

Agreed, Q.
It would really be a pain to have to choose among all those masterpieces.
Still waiting eagerly to see all the works alltogether

Scott Girvan said:
Hi,
There were 135 initial entries. Some of those were not completed and there were also some ALL OPEN entries. I still don't have the total but it's over 100.

I will be starting to upload today. Once I'm finished then I will go live with the page.

The entries will not be ready for viewing until the end of this week at the earliest.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey Scott

Need any help with that ??

im a software programmer i can help you with the templates/formatting and uploading to the side or anything you might find usefull

Cheers

Neo

I'll admit it, I'm starting to get antsy. ;D

Can't wait to see all the finished builds. They are going to be awesome I'm sure.

I'm getting a wee bit anxious also. Enough so that I went and counted up all the entries I could identify (from the sprue tree pictures) in my category. This year is huge - I counted something like 30+ aircraft entries, and 29 or so armour entries. I did not count up the Sci-fi and the auto entries but there is a ton of them also.

Can't wait to see what the finished entries look like.

its so exciting, i have been waiting all year for this, and not much longer and we will be voting, seeing all the different build everyone has done. i have been waiting for so long, and the time is almost here, the suspense is almost killing me :D but i will gladly wait patiently, as they are all working there keasters off over there, and im sure its not easy uploading over 130 entries, and each entry must have at least 2 or 3 photos, that means at the least they are probably going to upload 300 to 400 photos, plus i am guessing the description of the model, and how it was built, its not going to be easy for them! its not going to be easy for us the voters either, there is some pretty tight competition, its going to be a close vote, and a really hard one to boot! :)

Hi folks,
We have had a bit of a technical 'challenge' and things are taking a bit longer than expected. Everything should up be a bit later this week.

Sorry for the delay.

Latest posts

Back