Voting ???

Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:
god forbid a zombie Apocalypse strikes, ill be done for...

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE SOME SPRAY PAINT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD THEM OFF.
AS I UNDERSTAND IT. IF YOU SURROUND YOUR HOUSE WITH A CONTINUOUS LINE OF MODEL GLUE, THEY WILL NOT DARE TRY TO CROSS IT BECAUSE THEY WOULD EXPLODE.

LOL! don't have enough models glue...

13aceofspades13 said:
Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:

AS I UNDERSTAND IT. IF YOU SURROUND YOUR HOUSE WITH A CONTINUOUS LINE OF MODEL GLUE, THEY WILL NOT DARE TRY TO CROSS IT BECAUSE THEY WOULD EXPLODE.

AWE MAN. YOU'RE SCREWED!!!

Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:

can zombies fly?

13aceofspades13 said:
Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:
Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:

can zombies fly?

DO YOU HAVE SPRAY PAINT?

Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:

Are trying to get people killed? Zombies don't care about glue, paint, or models. They just want your living flesh. That's it. But you, sitting in your hide out with nothing but the stench of death and decay around and the mindless soft moans outside. You, are going to want ways to relax and why not models? Yet here you are suggesting dumping the last few drops of glue around your safety spot. What will you do? Venture out into the zombie hoards for model glue? NO. You'll just be unabale to glue your models. You will be exactly like this poor SOB. Is that what you want?

The Twilight Zone: Season 1 - CLIP

Gundamhead said:
Airmedical said:
13aceofspades13 said:

Are trying to get people killed? Zombies don't care about glue, paint, or models. They just want your living flesh. That's it. But you, sitting in your hide out with nothing but the stench of death and decay around and the mindless soft moans outside. You, are going to want ways to relax and why not models? Yet here you are suggesting dumping the last few drops of glue around your safety spot. What will you do? Venture out into the zombie hoards for model glue? NO. You'll just be unabale to glue your models. You will be exactly like this poor SOB. Is that what you want?

The Twilight Zone: Season 1 - CLIP

GUNDAMHEAD. IT'S OK TO EXPRESS FRUSTRATION. BUT YOU HAVE SOME ANGER MANAGMENT ISSUES THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED. WE ARE HERE TO ENCOURAGE AND LIFT UP ONE ANOTHER. NOT DISCOURAGE AND TEAR DOWN. YOU DO USE ADIQUATE VENTILATION WHEN YOU MODEL RIGHT?

Man o man !!...I used to think some of my threads were bad for going waaaaaayy of topic (((lol))) ;D

Chris.

Chris S said:
Man o man !!...I used to think some of my threads were bad for going waaaaaayy of topic (((lol))) ;D

Chris.

it all started with red whatever and evolved into this XD

Gundamhead said:
And anything cool always ends up with zombies involved.

Rockin Zombie standing by.

zombie-rocker.jpg

Latest posts

Back