Voting ???

13aceofspades13 said:
hi my name is Dan, they just call me Ace,

HI ACE!

13aceofspades13 said:
i am addicted to scale modeling, but i ran out of money to fund my addiction fix. i am here, beacuse now i am going through withdraws, and i need some moral support to get me through these hard times ;D

i have 0 kits in my stash, and 0 WIPs and i have recently found i am not the only one, so that makes me feel better, but at least i can feed my flying fix with flight simulators, though i have only flown once in my entire life :p.

i rely on my higher power to get through these tough times (No joke here! this sucks.) and i always will say there is probably someone out there a lot worse off than me, someone who has not graced there fingers across styrene in years... someone who every night, has a scale modeling withdraw seasure, and that is they only way they can sleep at night... :D

(whispering) PSST, DAN...ACE. HEY. RUMOR HAS IT THAT ELM CITY HOBBIES IS A DEALER ON THE SIDE. YOU MAY WANT TO TALK WITH HIM AND SEE IF HE COULD SET YOU UP WITH A FIX. IF NOT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR NEEDING. I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO.

(normal voice) O.K. BROTHER ACE. WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE. YOU HAVE FAMILY HERE BRO AND YOU'RE NOT ALONE. GOOD JOB!. (clapping)

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANYTHING THEY WANT TO SHARE? THIS WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO LET IT OUT. THIS IS THE FIRST STEP TO RECOVERY GUYS.

Calling yourselves addict with stashes in the mere double digits? Buncha amateurs. I was an addict before there was a 'modern' internet. I never took a break or stopped modeling since I was 4. All you need to know is that's a very long time ago. I build about 30-50 kits a year. I have a stash that will keep that number going for a long time. Don't you guys ever consider the reality of the coming Zombie Apocolypse? No stash? Inconceivable. Hmpf. You think you're gonna go out for glue or sandpaper when there's 45,786 undead inbetween you and your local shop? You're simply not trying hard enough or in denial about your addiction needs. Prepare better, or suffer the inevitanble folly of your lack of preparedness. 0 kits in the stash...Mumble, mumble...Ya might as well slather yourself in gravy when the undead arise.

Well Hi im Jael but call me Neo (saves a lots of trouble and repeating)

i started modeling occasionally then when i discovered ARC in 2009 i became a Group build addict

90% of my build have been in a GB i find it more motivating

The current stash need to be built 50% before i start buying again

So lets get cracking

Gundamhead said:
Calling yourselves addict with stashes in the mere double digits? Buncha amateurs. I was an addict before there was a 'modern' internet. I never took a break or stopped modeling since I was 4. All you need to know is that's a very long time ago. I build about 30-50 kits a year. I have a stash that will keep that number going for a long time. Don't you guys ever consider the reality of the coming Zombie Apocolypse? No stash? Inconceivable. Hmpf. You think you're gonna go out for glue or sandpaper when there's 45,786 undead inbetween you and your local shop? You're simply not trying hard enough or in denial about your addiction needs. Prepare better, or suffer the inevitanble folly of your lack of preparedness. 0 kits in the stash...Mumble, mumble...Ya might as well slather yourself in gravy when the undead arise.

That why most of my stuff come from webstores so i dont have to face the Zombies ;D

Gundamhead said:

I LIKE GRAVY!!! IT'S A BEVERAGE IN MY HOUSE!

Gundamhead said:

LOL!

Neo said:
Well Hi im Jael but call me Neo (saves a lots of trouble and repeating)

HI NEO

Neo said:
i started modeling occasionally then when i discovered ARC in 2009 i became a Group build addict

90% of my build have been in a GB i find it more motivating

The current stash need to be built 50% before i start buying again

So lets get cracking

(clapping) NOW THAT'S DEALING WITH YOUR ADDICTION RESPONSIBLY NEO. THAT'S AN INSPERATION TO EVERYONE HERE. GOOD FOR YOU!

13aceofspades13 said:
god forbid a zombie Apocalypse strikes, ill be done for...

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE SOME SPRAY PAINT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO HOLD THEM OFF.
AS I UNDERSTAND IT. IF YOU SURROUND YOUR HOUSE WITH A CONTINUOUS LINE OF MODEL GLUE, THEY WILL NOT DARE TRY TO CROSS IT BECAUSE THEY WOULD EXPLODE.

Hi, my name's Iain.

I had a very healthy video game addiction before I stumbled across some youtube videos from some of the so-called 'mods' on this site. They lured me here under the pretense that it would be 'fun' and I would 'enjoy' it.

That was about 6 months ago and now I'm now considered an 'addict'. Well I'm not I tell you! I can quit whenever I want!! ;D

Igard said:
Well I'm not I tell you! I can quit whenever I want!! ;D

Hi Ian

As long as you believe that its ok. It never hurts to think your in control :p

Igard said:
Hi, my name's Iain.

HI IAIN.

Igard said:
I had a very healthy video game addiction before I stumbled across some youtube videos from some of the so-called 'mods' on this site. They lured me here under the pretense that it would be 'fun' and I would 'enjoy' it.

That was about 6 months ago and now I'm now considered an 'addict'. Well I'm not I tell you! I can quit whenever I want!! ;D

AH, BLAME AND DENILE. ;)

Igard said:
Hi, my name's Iain.

sure....

Latest posts

Back