Voting ???

I'm sure we all have stash of about 30, 50+ models already. What's a few more!?
ARMED SQUIRREL STANDING BY!

protectMPad-002.jpg

i have a grand total of ZERO kits, i do not have a stash, and i am sure i am not the only one... LOL!

the picture is funny.

i have a grand total of ZERO kits, i do not have a stash, and i am sure i am not the only one... LOL!

WHAT!! Did you guys here that! He has no stash!!! I can't beleive what I'm reading!! What part of scale model "ADDICT" don't you undertstand!!!! This is a support group FOR ADDICTS!!!! And you think you belong here with no stash!!! What kind of model builder are you?!!
Go ahead, say it, say it!!! OH--OHHHHHHHH!!!!

Just kidding ;)

Airmedical said:

WHAT!! Did you guys here that! He has no stash!!! I can't beleive what I'm reading!! What part of scale model "ADDICT" don't you undertstand!!!! This is a support group FOR ADDICTS!!!! And you think you belong here with no stash!!! What kind of model builder are you?!!

Just kidding ;)

trust me, i am going through withdraws.. but i am sure i am not the only one here who has next to no kits.... <.< >.> am i?

With what's happening around the world and In the states especially !!!

Money isn't growing on trees !!! so, if you don't have many kits either from
Lack of money or New in the Hobby... its OK ! better and better kits are coming out every year...

::)

Those with disposable income can Flash it all they want....in your face..... but there isn't enough time in the world to build them all !!! We can't take Styrene to Heaven or where ever you guys will end up !!!

Europeans often refer to Americans as "Model Collectors" !!! Since we pile them high but don't produce much !!! (build) much !

ACE ! I hope you get a few Kits out of that Contest... to help you out !!!

13aceofspades13 said:
Airmedical said:

Just kidding ;)

trust me, i am going through withdraws.. but i am sure i am not the only one here who has next to no kits.... <.< >.> am i?

AH, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE MY SON. THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU YET. ;)

Quick Update:

We have everything figured out for prizes. I will record the video tonight after work..edit tomorrow and have it up on youTube by tomorrow evening.

This is gonna be fun!

Ace standing buy, ready to light em up!

@scott
fueled, loaded, ready to rock and role, LETS KICK SOME TIRES AND LIGHT SOME FIRES!!! YEEEHAAAAAAA!!!! 8)

@Airmedical
i know i am in the right place, a place with brothers and systers that will support me!

@schweinhund227
i may get lucky, though the old girl is primitive compared too the rest, maybe she will pull in something for me! but as i always say... over... and over... and over... and over... and OVER! if i don't win anything there wont be any hurt feelings, beacuse i am sure i am not the only one who needs the kits, and i think i have been blessed enough to participate.

13aceofspades13 said:
@Airmedical
i know i am in the right place, a place with brothers and systers that will support me!

AWWWE! SOUNDS LIKE A HALMARK MOMENT. :'( GROUP HUG!!!!! ;D

This is gonna be SO much fun! Can't wait for that vid! :D

@13aceofspades13, you're not alone. I've got 2 kits in my stash. That's not counting the old Alien 3 facehugger I'm gonna re-build sometime. ;)

Not so much disposable income here....just too damn easy to get what you want when you run a hobby shop and get your own stash at cost.

Have slowed down a bit, and need to go through the stash and peel off some I know I will never build....but still, the stash is somewhere between 600-700 kits, plus PE and resin addons and conversions.

Not bragging, but I put the Addict in Scale Model Addict.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Not so much disposable income here....just too darn easy to get what you want when you run a hobby shop and get your own stash at cost.

Have slowed down a bit, and need to go through the stash and peel off some I know I will never build....but still, the stash is somewhere between 600-700 kits, plus PE and resin addons and conversions.

My word :eek: I thought I was bad with around 200 !!!.......and adding ::)

Chris.

Airmedical said:

Just kidding ;)

Totally agree In a Addict forum you stand out like a guys that goes to AA and says he dosent drink !!!!!

sry thought that was funny (i have a weird sense of humor)

Elm City Hobbies said:
Not so much disposable income here....just too darn easy to get what you want when you run a hobby shop and get your own stash at cost.

Well at least you have a good place to sell your stash !!

Latest posts

Back