Voting ???

haha just watched the results, congrats to every one. and ace you got your hands full now ;D

I didn't win nutin not even 5% off. :'(

I get to hang out here and that counts as quit a few notches above winning. ;D

Congrates to the WINNERS and Thanks to the STAFF of SMA. 8)

Tony lee

13aceofspades13 said:
the old girl only got one first place vote but hay... i dont care...

Yeah, the competition looked fierce! I see alot of models ran away with it. Your mustang was great and at least someone out there counted it as better than the rest. That means something I think, so you should be proud. :)

Igard said:
13aceofspades13 said:
the old girl only got one first place vote but hay... i dont care...

Yeah, the competition looked fierce! I see alot of models ran away with it. Your mustang was great and at least someone out there counted it as better than the rest. That means something I think, so you should be proud. :)

i am proud of her... im hoping to make a 1/32 scale version of her some day.

Congrats to all the winners...well deserved everyone!! Looking forward to tricking out my AFV Club Churchill!

Those builds that won were simply incredible.
Competition was really stiff this year. Better really improve my "A" game for next year

Don't be fooled, this year was wicked but next year will be tougher, hopefully we will all have improved our "A" game.

Just got through watching the vids. WOW! That was a lot of stuff! Congratulations everyone! SALUTE! ;D ;D ;D

JMac said:
Don't be fooled, this year was wicked but next year will be tougher, hopefully we will all have improved our "A" game.
Yeah, this year was tough!!! A LOT of great talents, and incredible builds! I will definitely have to hone my skills!

Congrats to all th Winners !!!! ACE - Great Score on th KITS !! TRM - Super Great score on Best of SHOW !!!

Solander .... I expect to see you put that 1000 points of Light Kit to good use .... !!!!

Thanx to SCOTT & Crew !! Job well done. Lookin forward to th Group Builds coming up !!

Especially th Falcon Build !!

CHEERS to all th Winners !!!

I am very happy for all winners! Ace! You've got a few kits to play with! Excellent!

Maybe next year 'other' can contribute to the kit pile! I have a few Kits, I can spare! Something to ponder!

I found the distribution of prizes very Cool! Just an Awesome Finale!

Scott , Sch_wein_Hund! LOL. PigDog.

See you guys around! And congrats too all for an Awesome turnout!

Congratulations everyone!

Thanks Scott and SMA Staff for a fantastic contest!

ON TO THE GROUP BUILDS!!!

I got a whopper for the Navy / Marine build. 8)

Fantastic work to every one and congratulations not only to the winners but to the participants as you did a heck of a job.
Cheers

Well someone, out of 144 voters, put the Jetfire as a first place winner :eek: IT WASN'T EVEN ME!! With 1 1st vote, 5 2nd votes and 6 3rd votes for the two entries combined, I have come off pretty happy, even with 3rd and 2nd last places ;D never expected to win, there are too many models better than mine lol, nice to see a good spirit going around, and some truly AWESOME prizes hangin' about, April 1st 2012 here we come!!

P.S. Is there any prizes for the Group Build? Let's kick some fires and light some tyres! Wait..

Wow! Well done to all of you and Thankyou so much to the SMA team and to everyone who voted! 2 second places and a model from Grendals!! My other half thought I had a heart attack when I shouted 'YES!' after Scott said 'millennium falcon' then again for 'Tie Ugly'
Sooooo happy!!

Wow, guys, what a contest that was. I know I'm not around much (as I get married THREE WEEKS TOMORROW :eek: I hope thats understandable!) but I've kept a very quiet, distant eye on proceedings and I am bowled over by sheer numbers and quality of final entries !

Sadly this year I was one of the broken knackers at the side of the road on the path to victory, but it was worth it to get my juices flowing. CREATIVE juices that is.

Big congratulations to all you guys who entered, let alone won something! Look forward to doing some stuff when I get back from real life duties !

all the best
Jon

well no love for the warhammer stuff in any category this year, but thats cool didnt expect to win anyway, I had a lot of fun competing and I cant wait till next year, I allready have plans to put something in every category next year.

Scalemodelmedic said:
Wow, guys, what a contest that was. I know I'm not around much (as I get married THREE WEEKS TOMORROW :eek: I hope thats understandable!) but I've kept a very quiet, distant eye on proceedings and I am bowled over by sheer numbers and quality of final entries !

Sadly this year I was one of the broken knackers at the side of the road on the path to victory, but it was worth it to get my juices flowing. CREATIVE juices that is.

Big congratulations to all you guys who entered, let alone won something! Look forward to doing some stuff when I get back from real life duties !

all the best
Jon

Hope to see you around here more often.
Best wishes to you and your bride to be. Wish you both happiness, good health and prosperity.
God be with you both.
John

Latest posts

Back