Voting ???

Done...and I did what I said I wouldn't...but, you know how it is? :-\

Definitely a hard competition to decide on, what with there being so many great entries, but I got there in the end. Well done to everyone who took part, and THANKS to the SMA team for putting the whole thing on... :)

I think I'm still recovering from yesterday. My head hurts!
This is my first model voting contest and I must say, I'd rather split hairs.

Everyone, grab your glass and hold them up high for a toast to Scott, crew and all the companies that made this possible. You all have doen an awsome job organizing and putting things together amongst your work and family life. Thank you for your time and efforts!
And to the herd who have helped make this site enjoyable and fun. You guys DID NOT make the voting easy. But the fun and laughes while we waitied was well worth the wait.
Here's to Scott and crew and all.

Cheers!

Airmedical said:

Try getting an emailed ballot every minute or so and then having to tally up the votes in each category...

That's what I've been doing. ;)

ScaleModelMadman said:
Airmedical said:

Try getting an emailed ballot every minute or so and then having to tally up the votes in each category...

Really? You guys have to count these manually?

Yes,

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! ;D

...but hey, I know who's winning what and where and all that so... ;)

counting-sheep300h.gif

images

I don't envy you guys the task of counting.
I'm just glad I took the time over the weekend to get my choices narrowed down before we went live with the vote.

ScaleModelMadman said:
Yes,

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! ;D

...but hey, I know who's winning what and where and all that so... ;)
That isn’t fair as you have info that many would want ;)

ShutterAce said:
ScaleModelMadman said:
Airmedical said:

Just to clarify..., this is an online voting application that you have to manually tabulate?
Really? You guys have to count these manually?

You guys have to count these manually? - Yes.

It's just a form that gets emailed to me. There will be a better system in place for next year. We had the best of intentions of having an automated system ready for this year however life got in the way. So we count.

A couple of us do it and that way we have accountablility....pun intended.

I finally took the time to review the entries and vote, took quite a bit of work. There were a lot of hard decisions to make.

Scott Girvan said:
You guys have to count these manually? - Yes.

It's just a form that gets emailed to me. There will be a better system in place for next year. We had the best of intentions of having an automated system ready for this year however life got in the way. So we count.

A couple of us do it and that way we have accountablility....pun intended.

I, of course, meant no disrespect to the hard work you gents are putting into this. My earlier comments were merely out of sympathy for the you and your abacuses.

Could you let us know for example how many people voted till now so we could understand the size?
Cheers

Latest posts

Back