Voting ???

Job done pitty i wasnt around for it this year, mabe next time ill get in.

GL too all

I plan to leave it open until Sunday Night. This way everyone will have the opportunity to vote.

I will be adding things up as they come in...and therefore will have results finished on Monday - then make the video and have that live by Wednesday.

So everyone can expect results next Wednesday.

got my votes in, cant wait to discuss the voting with everyone, one thing I can say I could NOT vote for myself for Best of Show, far more worthy picks out there.

What is the lightpack category???

never mind i read couple of post back and saw what it is

Man oh man do i hope to win the light pack

IBCRAZY8220 said:
one thing I can say I could NOT vote for myself for Best of Show, far more worthy picks out there.

Yeah i had to do the same so that Scot dosent laugh at me when looking at my voteing card seeing that i vote as mine for best of show !!!

Scott Girvan said:
DON'T VOTE YET.

We're just setting it up. The form is not finished yet. I'll let everyone know.

Ace, you'll have another chance.

ooh shoot, ok sorry scott, lol!

Done and Done!

Good luck to all

Thanks to Scott and the other nerds behind the scenes making it all possible. You all rock!!

Wow, that was really tough!

Voting on this contest was one sure way of letting me know how many extremely talented people are out there.

All of you did a FANTASTIC job and should be proud of your work. I admire each and every one of you!

I look forward to next week. After the results are out, I would love to hear all of the feedback and discussion about the entries.

Well done all!!!

Done!
images3.jpg

Standing by for results.... ;D

White-Wombat-at-the-Maryk-011.jpg

Talk to the hand!

LOL

Thanks for those that spotted my entry not showing up! Good luck to all!

And you guys are so right! Tons of Awesome pieces!

I've also done my part. No just waiting for results.
Congratulations to all participants as you did a hack of a job and my biggest gratitude to the stuff for organizing such an event.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back