Voting ???

Snapping Turtles! ;)

It's there now.

If you voted and didn't see this entry...yet want to vote for it just email me your new armor votes.

at the time of posting this, I still don't see a third place option for figures. Nor dioramas and a couple others I think...

The Lightpak and Best of Show only allow for one choice.

Figures and Dioramas had an error that only allowed for 1st and 2nd. They are now corrected.

I am being prompted to log in to access the voting page....I assume this is some sort of voting security check, not an issue except...it will not accept my username and password???

TRM - yes you have to login with your forum credentials....not working? Hmmm. I'll have to contact DreamKnight about that.

Bizarre - sure.

ScaleModelMadman said:
at the time of posting this, I still don't see a third place option for figures. Nor dioramas and a couple others I think...

I saw third on these, just finished voting.

There was an error when I first went like and the first couple of voters didn't have the option.

It has since been corrected.

Needless to say I'm sitting here hitting F5 (page refresh) every 3 seconds or so...LOL.

The Model Man Tom Light Pak Prize.

Vote for who you think 'deserves' to win it - who would put it to best use. We will take this vote into account when the staff decides who recieves it.

Duty done - everything allright, no problems with the voting form.
And I think it is needless to say, that I'm awaiting for the results with a GREAT anticipation :)

Latest posts

Back