Voting ???

Big Orange wookie ready to throw the first pitch, er vote:

Funny_Pictures_Star-Wars_Wookie_Pitcher.jpg

I'm thinking I'll not bother voting for the other entries in my category (Sci-Fi) because it's going to be kind of strange trying to work out what's better than mine. Is that OK...?

It's not that I think I am better, it's just that...well, what was the point in entering the competition if I didn't want to win?

Is that being unsportsman-like?

Of course I will be voting on all the other categories ;).

Oh, and Oranges AND Lemons standing by... :)

You do have to vote for others in your category in order for you to complete the form and get it submitted.

Leaving any choices in any category blank wont complete the voting sheet and it wont be submitted, that's how the software works.

And, if you genuinely think yours is best, Scrap. Vote for it.
No one here will care. (or know, for that matter)

Quaralane said:
Is that how I came across :-[. Sorry, that wasn't what I meant...I sort of meant that everyone likes what they've done themselves because they wouldn't have entered it if they didn't and, of course, they want to win something or else why would they have entered the comp in the first place.

That was why I wasn't going to vote in that category because it seems like a sort of strange thing to do-try and work out who's entry is better than mine, even though I know there are entries better than mine, and if I vote for them then why am I not voting for me because...

Arggghhh, dammit-I know what I mean!!!

And, no, I won't be voting for myself... ;D

I haven't heard from DreamKnight. As soon as I do I'll let everyone know the status.

Enjoy the weekend! Summer is short.

Scrap said:
Quaralane said:
Is that how I came across :-[. Sorry, that wasn't what I meant...I sort of meant that everyone likes what they've done themselves because they wouldn't have entered it if they didn't and, of course, they want to win something or else why would they have entered the comp in the first place.

That was why I wasn't going to vote in that category because it seems like a sort of strange thing to do-try and work out who's entry is better than mine, even though I know there are entries better than mine, and if I vote for them then why am I not voting for me because...

Arggghhh, dammit-I know what I mean!!!

And, no, I won't be voting for myself... ;D
I think I may have been the one who came across wrong.
I freely admit there are models in this that are a LOT better than mine.

In fact, in last year's contest, I DIDN't vote for mine because of that.

This year is different, though, as at least a couple of my builds gave me very good vibes.
So, two of the four will be getting voted on. But only one of those isn't getting a third place vote for its category.

I won't say which ones, for reasons of not skewing the vote.

What I was trying to say in my last post was that, if you genuinely feel yours is best. Vote for it.
If you don't feel that way, don't vote for it.

Hope I'm clearing up my own point.

THE Orange hat! Standing by.....to vote.

551.jpg

If you're not waring it, you might aswell be naked.
:-[ <---- He must be naked because he's not be waring his hat and his face is red.
8) <----- He's waring his hat. (Chick magnet)

LOL -

Again thanks for your patience guys. We'll get this done soon. I'm just waiting on an email from DreamKnight. Once he's done setting up the form we'll vote.

Latest posts

Back