Unwrapping

Nice Haul Mike!! Love the P-51!! With goodies to boot...and a Pz.....Doubly as nice!! ;)

So ....COME ON T !!!!

WHAT IS IN THE POCKET ????? ;D ;D]

Chris.

LOL...well, your memory is still working there Chris!!! ::)

Well after running downstairs when I came home to check the pockets...this is what I found within!!!

First out of the pocket came a set of sticker from the USS Alaska SSBN 732

001.jpg

Next was an official patch from the USS Chicago SSN 721

002.jpg

Next I found another Patch (guessing shoulder) from the USS Maryland

003.jpg

An this nice pin....

004.jpg

And finally this commemorative coin from the Birthday celebration of the USS George Washington for her 50 years of service!!

Front...

005.jpg

Back...

006.jpg

LOL...still grinning from ear to ear...you would think that I was seven again and I just seen a bike under the tree!!! I am still humbled by the gifts, very fortunate and most thankful!! Thanks.....again T-Badger!!!

Merry Christmas To All!!! ;)

LOL...I guess it did Rook!! Would have never thought to look in the pockets!!! :p This will only make the build even that much more special!! ;)

rookie said:
Dunno about you guys, but I hate secrets, would love to know who sent mine, I have my suspicions.... Can you help me out here Santa ?

;)

Hey Rookie I'll put you out of your missery. It was me I am glad your enjoying the kit dude

So meny cool gifts so far I was going to wait to open mine til Xmas but my cat tore it open thats my story I stiking with lol. What I found after going through a few wraps was a cool 1/32 bi-plane which is really we detailed the cool part is I never built one so this will be my first.

004_zpsa7ff9bfa.jpg

005_zpsf05f83db.jpg

I knew it! Awesome, thanks a lot . Really enjoying it ,made some more progress last night hope to post some more pics this weekend .

WOW arohk, that is a sweet kit!! Wingnuts are typically excellent build ups!! ;)

AAARRGGHH! :mad: I can't figure out how to post a pic of this most awesome of gifts I found waiting for me when I got home tonight.

Bullet21 said:
AAARRGGHH! :mad: I can't figure out how to post a pic of this most awesome of gifts I found waiting for me when I got home tonight.

There is a tutorial in here somewhere.

TRM said:
WOW arohk, that is a sweet kit!! Wingnuts are typically excellent build ups!! ;)

It really is a cool kit honestly I never heard of Wingnut kits before, I did find a cool site where they have great pics of a restoration of this aircraft so I will be using it for reference.

I will have to keep my eyes open for the build!! ;) Take a peek here too.... http://www.uschivdr.com/ Great modeling reference!!! Chris S. might know a bit about these decals too!!! Worth the look!!

Yip ill have a 'how to' on the wood decals up very soon ;). Also visit the wingnut wings site ,there's loads of useful advice about building on there.

Bullet,open a photobucket account ,upload your pics to there,then simply copy the 'IMG' code and paste it into your post ;)

Chris.

Thanks for the links and ideas TRM and Chris will check them out I am already starting the engine this thing is going to look sweet when done will need to locate some WW1 pilots and crew for this also.

TRM said:
I will have to keep my eyes open for the build!! ;) Take a peek here too.... http://www.uschivdr.com/ Great modeling reference!!! Chris S. might know a bit about these decals too!!! Worth the look!!
WOW!!!!!
That is one BEAUTIFUL build.....
I love how those wood grain decals look.
Thanx for sharing that link. The last time I built any WWI aircraft, I was 12.....Maybe it's time to do another. ;)

Tbadger: That was one wonderful gift you sent.

And that wingnuts plane. Very nice!

Had a bear of a time getting photobucket to load, don't know why as I have an account but let me try again.
SMASecretSanta2012.jpg
I'll post it then go see if the pic went. I'll add a comment after I'm sure it went.

Latest posts

Back