Unwrapping

i got a random email from ups alerts claiming i had a package from amazon arriving today. now i was confused by this because i never shop at amazon. it was from my secret santa Dlesko. thank you i like star wars

705964_3910129201886_454689958_o.jpg

WOW !! The gifts keep on coming ;D ;D Nice work guys ,truely a most generous bunch of mogellers :)

Chris.

Hey Justin, you are very welcome. My secret santa notice said your liked Sci-Fi so i figured i couldnt go wrong with a Star Destroyer :). Hope you like it.

Dave

Vknight401 said:
i got a random email from ups alerts claiming i had a package from amazon arriving today. now i was confused by this because i never shop at amazon. it was from my secret santa Dlesko. thank you i like star wars

705964_3910129201886_454689958_o.jpg
That one's a very nice kit. Even if you go straight out of the box with her

Well, it finally happened!!!
Actually I think the package has been hanging out at our Post Office for a few days.
I work 50 miles from home, and work has been so crazy, that I haven't been able to make it home before the Post Office closes. Luckily my Wife picked up the package today. :)
Here it is as it appeared on my counter.

SecretSanta-1.jpg

Here it is out of the Mailing envelope... I really like the classic wrapping paper, and he did a very nice job wrapping it also.

SecretSanta-2.jpg

And he sent a little self made Christmas card as well.

SecretSanta-3.jpg
Not sure if I should un-wrap it....what do you guys think?
;D

You cant post pictures of the outside and not show the nougat ! It's like giving a fat kid a candy bar and not being allowed to unwrap it!

Okay...okay. I will open it and post pictures this evening when I get home, but right now, I must make the journey to work.
Happy Modeling everybody!
;D ;D ;D

That SD is actually a really nice kit, I'd like revell to do more of these big guys ;D

Just so my secret Santa doesn't think I'm ungrateful, I won't see what's been sent to me until I get home to Victoria, BC on Saturday the 16th :p

In a moment of great enthusiasm... I tore open the package!!!!
This is very kewl! I had one of the original Aurora 1972 square box releases with he glow in the dark pieces. I saw this get re-released by moebius, and thought of picking one up, but now I don't have to. Thanx to Secret Santa!!!!
Kewl!
;D ;D ;D

Dr_Jekyll_zpsd1847930.jpg

I am sure you will do a good job. Some of your other builds along these lines have been great!

Latest posts

Back