Unwrapping

Thanx John! :)
If I had a better video camera, I might be tempted to do an OOB review, and maybe some build vids. :)

Thank you Hoote for the gifts! Merry Christmas!
IMG_3601.JPG

Sweet! The 1st tank kit I ever built was the Tamiya M10 kit. Those two kits together will make for a cool dio. Amazing generosity being displayed here, seeing some awesome gifts being exchanged.

Still waiting to hear from my recipient! Tracking says he got package first of Dec. Hope he's ok!
Love looking at the unwrapping and watching the builds!!

Dagger6actual said:
Still waiting to hear from my recipient! Tracking says he got package first of Dec. Hope he's ok!
Love looking at the unwrapping and watching the builds!!

I'm still waiting for Santa to visit me...I'm starting to think he's skipping my house this year...

Dear Santa

I just wanted you to know your package arrived the other day but being a traditional kind of guy I am waiting until Christmas!

Alright! Santa man paid me a visit today! I bet the lack of snow slowed him down...I'm sure it's rough to pull a big old sleigh through the grass!

DSC_0006-vi.jpg

Thanks Santa Man!

Erik

Looks like Santa only has a few more houses to stop at before Christmas day. I'm happy to see all you Addicts having so much fun!

Keep the updates coming!

Santa

With Christmas this close I am surprised everybody hasn't gotten their gifts etc. I hope we don't have any Secret "Grinch's" out there...

same here ;D, but i know that south America is a long way down for Santa too... so i'm just gonna have to be patient :D
have fun !!

adampolo13 said:
With Christmas this close I am surprised everybody hasn't gotten their gifts etc. I hope we don't have any Secret "Grinch's" out there...

Some of us sent it on time but haven't heard from the recipients yet...it's been a couple weeks so I'm hoping he got it!

Osquitz said:
same here ;D, but i know that south America is a long way down for Santa too... so i'm just gonna have to be patient :D
have fun !!

Im kinda surprised the past couple comments in this thread as well as a few after this one hasnt received any criticism yet to this point.

hooterville75 said:
Neo said:
Cool

but havent een mine been unwrapped yep but tracking shows arival....

Same here Neo. Im about to call 911 for a Non Responsive "Recipient" I sent my gifts too ha ha. The tracking shows delivered today but not a peep from the recipient yet. Patience Hooterville75. Thats something I lack ALOT ha ha ha. Bi Polar and Patience don't go hand in hand bawahahahahaha ;D

Elm City Hobbies said:
Yes, patients.....some people have little time and more important things to do than to come on here and make sure you know they got it.

You know they got it by the tracking, I am sure they will be along when they get a chance to say thank you.

Just sayen!!!!!! Hope you all get your gifts soon. Christmas is right around the corner. Still have six more days until Christmas is here. Hopefully everyone receives them before then. Merry Christmas to all.

ModelMakerMike said:
I sent mine a while ago. I hope the lucky Lad has received it. :)
ModelMakerMike...Arrived last Thursday ...just waiting until the 25th to open.

Oh...Okay,
at least I can rest easy now, knowing it has arrived. :D
I think you may be disappointed if you wait until Christmas to open it. :/

I've been tracking the gift I send, and darn that thing is crawling to it's destination ... Never expected it to take so long. Still it's close to it's destination, I hope it gets there soon .

Latest posts

Back