Unwrapping

;D ;D ;D ;D Santa arrive a few minutes ago with a great great great gift !!!
Jamie, thanks a lot!!! I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones the best of Christmas and a happy new year !!

so here are some photos !
PC190559_zpsc62a6396.jpg
PC190560_zps52785d9c.jpg
PC190562_zps61f4e2fa.jpg
PC190563_zps9b2c3a2e.jpg
that model addict tape is a great touch :p
PC190567_zps6b1963de.jpg

I'll be building this asap :D, more pictures soon !!
have fun !!

Very nice!!! A little something for some a Christmas Eve building session! ;)

Hey Ozquits, glad you like the gift ;D. I was getting a little worried it wouldn't make it on time.

Merry Christmas and happy building !! :)

Unwrapping...

IMG_4495_zps27b43720.jpg

This is awesome. Santa wants me to do it Gundam Style! It is a Gundam Mobile suit F-90 Plunge -Type Weapon. I just watched Grendels and friends build Gundams last nightScooby Doo mystery machine and a pair of Gundam SD's. You rock SS!

IMG_4496_zps9fbfd69f.jpg

What ... there is more? Okay Santa, this is too cool. A comic compilation of super heroes named after WWII fighters called Super Aces. I want too see Commander Mustang kick Stuka's butt. This is beauty.

upload

Very cool!!!! Love the comic!!! Looking forward to seeing you have at the Gundam too!! ;)

Gundam's can be fun builds! And I have that same Comix. Mike is sure generous with his art work.

I have four more of the SD's and they will get built up soon. Two for me, one for Nelly and one for Bibi.

Still some nice kits popping up ;D

But guys ,can I just advise you all NOT to be posting pics of boxes with your address on it on a public forum ,you never know who's looking ;)

Chris.

ups, sorry about that, already deleted the evidence ;) thanks for the heads up Chris !!
have fun !!

Picked up my Secret Santa gift today from the post office ;D

Not one, but *two* little 'uns!! These will look great flying in formation.

Thanks to my Chicago-land Secret Santa!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

If you have not recieved your Secret Santa gifts yet please PM so I can lay the Santa Smack Down.

Thanks,

Santa

Latest posts

Back