Unwrapping

HoHoHoHo everybody!!!! It looks like everybody is starting to get their gifts ans SMA's Secret Santa has gone well so far.

Those of you who haven't sent out your gift yet, would you mind shooting me a PM with an ETA. This the elves and I can let your recipients know you haven't forgotten about them.

HoHoHo

Happy Holidays

According to USPS, my Santa pack should be delivered today for a good little boy! Getting pretty excited to see if the Santa pack is a hit! I wonder what Santa has planned for me? It's like Christmas morning when you were a kid, you know it's coming...but you can't wait to see what it is!

Erik

Just wanted to let you guys know that all my gifts have arrived and that they have shipped UPS Ground and will be arriving to my recipient on Thurs Dec 6th. Enjoy!!!!!!!

Santa stopped by our house today. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Had to convince Buddy that it was not his gift...
486238_4356606390772_548220600_n.jpg

And unwrapped,

479970_4356608150816_1841548067_n.jpg

Thanks so much. Great choice. ;D

Good lord, UPS doesn't mess around. My package just shipped today and is in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma already ha ha ha. Hope my recipient likes the gifts I sent him.

One thing that would be cool for next year is if we did a "tracking" thread under the Secret Santa Section. We could all post our tracking numbers and watch each others stuff....

adampolo13 said:
One thing that would be cool for next year is if we did a "tracking" thread under the Secret Santa Section. We could all post our tracking numbers and watch each others stuff....

Agreed! The anticipation of when Santa will stop by my house is building!

My packages have went from Oklahoma City to Kansas hahaha. I love following tracking numbers :D Seems like there working Westward ha ha ha.

Scott Girvan said:
Cool! This turned out so great. I think we found a new annual.

You know, I've seen many Secret Santa events on different boards throughout my years in modeling.
This is the first one I've ever participated in one and I'm glad I did because this is the most generous Christmas exchange I've ever seen.
You guys kept the Spirit of Christmas alive.
For a moment, I felt like I did when I was a little boy on Christmas Day opening my presents.
It was a great memory and I thank you all for that.

Black Sheep 1 said:
Scott Girvan said:
Cool! This turned out so great. I think we found a new annual.

You know, I've seen many Secret Santa events on different boards throughout my years in modeling.
This is the first one I've ever participated in one and I'm glad I did because this is the most generous Christmas exchange I've ever seen.
You guys kept the Spirit of Christmas alive.
For a moment, I felt like I did when I was a little boy on Christmas Day opening my presents.
It was a great memory and I thank you all for that.

Rock-On BlackSheep1 ! I agree ..... Th anticipation is building !! Just like when I was a Kid & couldn't sleep a wink on Christmas Eve ...... Waitin' for th Jolly Fat Man in Red !! \m/

You guys are making me dizzy with all the shifting around and changing the areas of where the posts are found ha ha ha ;D

Yup...nothing coming here to NY yet...I'm getting a little envious ;). Patience is a virtue I guess ;)

Jeeves said:
Yup...nothing coming here to NY yet...I'm getting a little envious ;). Patience is a virtue I guess ;)

Same here....every time the mail comes I check the front porch like a kid looking under the Christmas tree! Hahaha

Erik

The elves and I have been sending out PM's to remind people to send their gifts out if they haven't already.

The package sent to me arrived but no one was home to receive it. Will have to go fetch it from the post office tomorrow. In the mean time I hope the stuff I sent arrives at its destination during this week.

I'm starting to worry that my giftee hasn't gotten his present yet, It was staying in Canada, just going out West. I shipped a box to the States the same day and it reached it's destination a few days ago.

Latest posts

Back