Unwrapping

Psssst....check the breast pocket ;) I called in a favor from a CS I know on the Chicago out in Guam :)

Neo said:
Cool

but havent een mine been unwrapped yep but tracking shows arival....

Same here Neo. Im about to call 911 for a Non Responsive "Recipient" I sent my gifts too ha ha. The tracking shows delivered today but not a peep from the recipient yet. Patience Hooterville75. Thats something I lack ALOT ha ha ha. Bi Polar and Patience don't go hand in hand bawahahahahaha ;D

Yes, patients.....some people have little time and more important things to do than to come on here and make sure you know they got it.

You know they got it by the tracking, I am sure they will be along when they get a chance to say thank you.

Yup yup. I'm stuck out of town and still not sure when I'll get home, hopefully tomorrow but probably Sunday by the looks of it. And it sounds like mine is at the house but I can't get to it yet. Grrrrr.... But at least I can get on here for a quik visit once in awhile.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Yes, patients.....some people have little time and more important things to do than to come on here and make sure you know they got it.

You know they got it by the tracking, I am sure they will be along when they get a chance to say thank you.

Wow, alrighty then Scott. Cheap shot number six at me, I dont know what your beef is with me but its really starting to irritate me. Good lord, excuse me for being excited to see what my recipient thinks about my gifts I got him. Ill shut up now and refrain from posting anymore to avoid having you take a cheap shot at me. If my posts bother you that much just please do let me know and Ill gladly do you a favor and refrain from coming to this forum anymore.

Bi Polar and patience don't go together? HaHaHa, that should be on a t-shirt. Good one Hooterville75, made me snort beer through my nose.

Ya know, that's the second time this week I've seen lashing out towards a more "senior" member/admin on here. Worded almost exactly the same. You'd think it was a YouTube comment string. Lets all chill out and remember that people have lives outside the forum and it truly is all about patience.

Deep breaths now people!! Christmas can be a very exciting time for all....some more than others!! ::) Lets not turn this into one of "my" fmaily dinners!!

............Now as we slide back into what the thread was intended for...festive-ed-ness, happy-ful-ity.. :p good times!! ;)

Brian, you killing me!!! Like a dope, I never ripped through the pockets and checked for anything...LOL never crossed my mind!!! Now I am all excited to get home today to have a peek!! Thanks again!!! Don't forget I need an XO on the build too!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dunno about you guys, but I hate secrets, would love to know who sent mine, I have my suspicions.... Can you help me out here Santa ?

;)

Hug it out guys ;)
Tbadger that is just awesome, what a kind and thoughtfull guy you are! And T will just kill that kit for sure!

What a fantastic gift :eek: :eek: :eek: Im sure you're blown away Todd :)

Nice one T Badger , A very unique gift indeed :)

Chris.

WOW....Tbadger.......amazing, simply amazing. What an incredible gift, seriously!!!!
Now, I will ask my poor recipient to just discard my gift un-opened, as it is merely a model kit I had in my stash.
I think I had misinterpreted the level of gift giving here. There have been some very amazing gifts. :(

hooterville75 said:
Elm City Hobbies said:

Wow, alrighty then Scott. Cheap shot number six at me, I dont know what your beef is with me but its really starting to irritate me. Good lord, excuse me for being excited to see what my recipient thinks about my gifts I got him. Ill shut up now and refrain from posting anymore to avoid having you take a cheap shot at me. If my posts bother you that much just please do let me know and Ill gladly do you a favor and refrain from coming to this forum anymore.

Hooter, by no means a cheap shot, and I am slightly offended that you would take it that way. I have no beef with you, and I don't believe anyone else does either.

Not sure what you mean by "Cheap Shot #6" you are on your own with that one.

I simply wanted to express that people have a life outside of SMA, and can't always get here everyday, some probably feel lucky if they can get here once a week.

I am sure your recipient will come on here with a thank you when they get a chance, you just have to be patient. Maybe they are waiting to open it on Xmas Day....ever think about that?

I know mine has arrived at it's recipient, but I believe my guy is on the road for work and hasn't been home, but I know it arrived, so he will get it eventually. As I am sure yours will.

I by no means meant to show anyone up during this fantastic show of spirit :) I may have gone a tad bit "overboard" or "off the DEEP end " as my wife says, but I merely had the unique opportunity to give a gift that I could personalize. I had many of the options available via my job and slowly put the whole thing together. I'm glad that things worked out and I was able to get it out in time for the 25th ! ( There was a great amount of worry for a bit there )

It's honestly the thought that counts :) I mean I'm still floored with Adam's gift to me of that Buffalo just because it was at the top of my list, yet I wouldve been happy with anything that was in that box! I just like seeing some enjoyment by the act of giving and receiving ! 8) ;D

Great to see the Christmas Spirit in well in effect here...holiday cheer...comradery...good will among men (and women).

Let's all take a step back, drop the 'who said what' 'who meant what' stuff. Just drop it. We're all good. Packages will arrive when they arrive...No need to make this into something it's not. Agreed? Yes. Great. Awesome.

Now back to your regular programming.

Scott Girvan said:
Let's all take a step back, drop the 'who said what' 'who meant what' stuff. Just drop it. We're all good. Packages will arrive when they arrive...No need to make this into something it's not. Agreed? Yes. Great. Awesome.

Agreed! Let's all sip some eggnog, eat some cookies, relax, and be jolly!!!

HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo

folks from around the world that share a common interest and have a forum to actively exchange ideas and support...THAT is a gift in and of itself!! I'm glad that you guys let me "hang around" in here!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Got my Secret Santa package from Ross (not sure of your username??) today-- couple goodies from Tennessee:
photo1.jpg
First up is a sweet Mustang from Hasegawa...
photo3.jpg
And upon opening-- some AM masks and PE--
photo4.jpg
And to whet the armor appetite:
photo2.jpg

Many thanks to you Ross- and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Will get to these as soon as I finish my three builds for the Cancer GB....

Latest posts

Back