TIGER I EARLY

Well I going to call this Tiger done. Here are some final pictures and thanks to all who followed along.

Terry ;D

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00840.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

Beautiful build & painting, I bought a Panzer III Ausf c from Chris Spalding's shop, (great kit)
130559-10654.jpg

I noticed in this build you painted each bit as you went along, some other builders build the main kit then paint afterwards,....what advice would you give to someone who normally builds Sci-fi?

John

Jaitea said:
Beautiful build & painting, I bought a Panzer III Ausf c from Chris Spalding's shop, (great kit)
130559-10654.jpg

I noticed in this build you painted each bit as you went along, some other builders build the main kit then paint afterwards,....what advice would you give to someone who normally builds Sci-fi?

John

I have painted both ways. The amount of exterior detail determines for me which method I use. I would say use the techniques you are used to.

Terry ;D

Comrade Brad said:
How do you do the rubber on the wheels so perfectly every time??? Looks amazing!

Lots of practice. lol

Thanks Brad

;D

Great job!!! Fantastic details both inside and out show the outstanding workmanship you put into this build. The paint, chipping detail plus the weathering gives a realistic depiction heaviness, that I am looking at the real Tiger tank and not a plastic model of a Tiger tank.

Tanker52 said:
Great job!!! Fantastic details both inside and out show the outstanding workmanship you put into this build. The paint, chipping detail plus the weathering gives a realistic depiction heaviness, that I am looking at the real Tiger tank and not a plastic model of a Tiger tank.

Thanks tanker!

Terry ;D

Latest posts

Back