Thanks Girvan

Airmedical

I'm sure I speak for a lot of the fello Nerd Herders, but I will speak for myself.

Thank you for the time you spend on the website and making it enjoyable and fun. (You're a goof! LOL!) ;) It seems to me you already have a busy schedule yet you find the time to put together a Spring Build Contest for all to have fun and the chance to win something real nice and I do mean real nice. Nothing cheesy at all. I know it takes a lot of time to contact and get companies to donate prizes. then there's the time to maintain the website. (technical, financial and visual). That's a lot of time!
You have everything to well put together. I will say. You know what you're doing!

I like the the fact that we, the Nerd Herd, are also part of an outreach ministry to help others. Way cool!

This has become my favorite modeling website along with ARC.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you for all your efforts. It's very much appreceated and enjoyed.

God bless
John

Thank you for that. We're all in this together. A nice looking site without active members aint' worth much.

I have to second what Airmedical has said, you guys doing all the uploading, and preparing, and everything have done a wonderful job, good work!

but scott makes a good point here, this is a team effort, just one person cant do this big of a job, we have all worked hard to make this years Big Spring contest a real fun time, everyone has been advertising in a constructive friendly way, sharing there builds, giving complaments. this is why i like this website, we all work together as a team, we all treat each other with respect, and that is the way it should be!

Airmedical said:
I'm sure I speak for a lot of the fello Nerd Herders, but I will speak for myself.

Thank you for the time you spend on the website and making it enjoyable and fun. (You're a goof! LOL!) ;) It seems to me you already have a busy schedule yet you find the time to put together a Spring Build Contest for all to have fun and the chance to win something real nice and I do mean real nice. Nothing cheesy at all. I know it takes a lot of time to contact and get companies to donate prizes. then there's the time to maintain the website. (technical, financial and visual). That's a lot of time!
You have everything to well put together. I will say. You know what you're doing!

I like the the fact that we, the Nerd Herd, are also part of an outreach ministry to help others. Way cool!

This has become my favorite modeling website along with ARC.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you for all your efforts. It's very much appreceated and enjoyed.

God bless
John

DITTO!

Thanks Scott for all Your hard work.

Yeah thats a big up to Scott and all the guys...............from those of us across the pond, great comp, fun to do, easy to enter......................roll on next year.... ;D

`Boots`

Couldn't agree more

i discovered this site via an ARC member who had the Spring contest banner. This place is really fun

Got lot of info i was missing to start lighting up my models.

So like the rangers say HOOAH!

Cheers

Neo

Yes I don't think there are many here who take this contest for granted. I can only imagine the work you have and still are putting into it. Hope you get the time soon to work on your own stuff.

Allow me to add my thanks in here as well.
The mix of various media to a well managed board, arranged by a cool guy, thats something really outstanding in the (cyber) modelling world of these days.
Good luck with whatever you do!
Awesome!

Yes Scott, thank you for all you do.
I realize that keeping up on maintenance of this tie would be a job in itself, and on top of that, you have all the contest stuff you are currently dealing with!
Thanx again for giving us all this great venue to share a hobby that we all enjoy!!!!
YOU DA MAN!!!
I mean that sincerely!
-Michael
;D

As I check out recent posts I see this thread.

I want to, and will respond on video however thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have to agree with all that has been said. Participating in the Spring Contest is the first opportunity I have had to share a build and watch the progress of others. It has added a new dimension to my modelling that I really hadn't considered. I eagerly await next year's contest and I will be sharing any other builds in this Forum. Thanks Scott for all you do!

This is the first contest I join, and thanks to the herd for being able to help other modelers bring up there best... and to Scott for organizing this one to unite us from different parts of the world.

definitely join next contest!!

I also want to thank Scott. As it's because of him that we had a chance to meet here. So keep it on man :)
Cheers

Hey Scott thanks for everything you do for us and for the hobby.

This was my first contest as well (even though I didn't finish the build) it was a lot of fun for me and the support and camaraderie was AWESOME!

Thanks Scott, SMA team, and all the kind folks who share the passion for modeling. This was my first contest as well. I have learned many new techniques and enjoyed watching the WIP videos. Thanks to all for making this a friendly, fun, and fantastic forum.

Latest posts

Back