Good luck & thanks!

Airmedical

First off. A special thanks to Scott and his crew for always putting together a great, fun, modeling site with the best modeling competitions out there. Lots of time and effort involved. Also a special thanks to all the sponcers who, as always, have provided, most generously, some awsome prizes. Thank you for your support! ;)

I unfortunately didn't get to make the competition this year. However, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to vote on some talented work to win some cool prizes. You guys never make it easy. :-\ Good luck to all who enetred. Job well done as always. I look forward to seeing the winners.

Best wishes to all and yours.
John 8)

Agreed, the contest is a BLAST (again), but this time I feel it ended too fast (or I was too slow this year).
Thanks to Scott and other crew members for spending their time on organizing the competition, I can only imagine how much work it is.
Thanks to users that provided excellent build threads, funny comments and some of you did great youtube videos too.
Another excellent experience and I feel like BSC is getting something similar to live competitions which you try to attend each year - meet old friends,see new faces, great models, etc. Unfortunately there is no possibility to have a bear at the bar together, but I am sure that some of us would meet someday...

Cheers.

Bizarre said:
Agreed, the contest is a BLAST (again), but this time I feel it ended too fast (or I was too slow this year).
Thanks to Scott and other crew members for spending their time on organizing the competition, I can only imagine how much work it is.
Thanks to users that provided excellent build threads, funny comments and some of you did great youtube videos too.
Another excellent experience and I feel like BSC is getting something similar to live competitions which you try to attend each year - meet old friends,see new faces, great models, etc. Unfortunately there is no possibility to have a bear at the bar together, but I am sure that some of us would meet someday...

Cheers.
Second on that :)

Definitely an event that is set to my calendar for years to come !!

Head a great time again ,enjoyed the WIP's and the laughter(altough you guys are a tough croud !! (see Question pinned page16)) .

Now it feels like Christmas eve all exited to see if ive made it to the winners table !!

Thanks Scott and the sponsors for making this an event we all anticipate!!!

Cheers

Neo

i would also like to tip my hat to scott and all the guys and gals who support sma. This was my first contest and i really enjoyed the work i was able to do and more importantly i was amazed by the other projects that the guys were able to do

Latest posts

Back