Tamiya Famo with V1 cargo

that's fast, spud. I built another version of rocket 1 year ago. How was the fuselage fit? I removed most of the pins.

Hey Rom the fit was perfect the pins pulled it all together nice and tight. there was only 1 sprue for it so there was not a lot to do.

Today i managed to finish the front section of the trailer, it was complex enough for a tamiya kit, but its fun. clean up is easy and no fit issues as you expect from tamiya :).

It a tall bugger of a thing too with the wheels on,
003_zps38b5d946.jpg
004_zps4a2524a6.jpg
005_zps797ee642.jpg
006_zps6d183387.jpg

Tomorrow ill do the rear one :)

thanks guys i have the other one about half done there is a lot more to it but i recon im good for paint at this stage of it

Man .!! you like to bite a big ole chunk off dont yer !! ;D ;D Nice project tho ,cant wait to see it all together ...wait a minute ! the page isnt wide enough !! ;D

Chris.

lol i may have to take out my wide angle lens to capture it all ;D

Ooh, trailer looking good. Did the kit come with those little screws or is it something you added? Can't wait to see more of this build this is going to be awesome.

its all out of the box Tanker :) its a really nice Kit im having lots of fun with it,

Well another good day today and i got the second part of the trailer done :) all that's left is the bed.

Tomorrow i will primer both of these and do some work on the V1 and mabe make a start on the trailer bed :)
007_zps38138298.jpg
008_zps630925c3.jpg
009_zps300ea20b.jpg
010_zps36d99753.jpg
011_zps585db037.jpg
012_zpsc8528e2e.jpg

Wow!!! You're kicking some butt Spud!!! Looking Killer My Friend!!!

Latest posts

Back