Tamiya Famo with V1 cargo

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
here we go the Big one, up until 4 days ago i had no idea what to make then i was rewiring my net and found this at the bottom of a pile at the back out of sight, it was a Christmas pressy from herself for Christmas before last.

So Famo with a V1 for Cargo. i hope it fits.... if teh V1 needs to go in its own cat then i can do that but i think Scott said it should be ok,

so here we go Armor Catogery
IMG_5239_zpse8999bd4.jpg

well the V1 went together really quick and very well, it had interlocking clips on the insides something all aircraft should have, ill post pics late of that

Wicked!! Nice haul there Spudicuus!! You know I am in the 3rd row, isle seat!! ;)

I sit beside with T, I'll post mine later since you have already posted mine on your signature lol

lol i wouldnt be brave enough to do one of those for the comp

h a ha ha! Time to shine Spudster. You have skillz my man...leave nothin on the field.

Here we go First update,

here is a pic of the interlocking sides, i taught this was a really cool idea.
001_zps90e79798.jpg

And the finished V1 ill Primer that today and maybe get paint on it tonight?

The wings are only pushed into place for now. ill need to fins some pics of the V1 before i decide to glue them or have them next to it on the trailer.
002_zps85a90364.jpg

Got your work cut out for ya there, wasting no time I see. Good luck Spud, this is gonna be awesome.

Very nice! I do like the interlocking sides you highlight there. This is going to be a detailed build when it is finished. Your idea is awesome and I look forward to watching it take shape!

Thanks Guys. i was just shown a vid of the wings being attached to the V1 so i need to do some modifications before paint :)

Latest posts

Back