Tamiya 1/35 Quad Gun Tractor

OK, this will be my update for now.....I am going to cut to the chase here!! ;D

Quad6028.jpg

Quad6029.jpg

Quad6031.jpg

Quad6033.jpg

All paint so far...weathering next!!

I had to makeshift a Modulation set as mine...errr, Rob's (LOL) Dunkelgelb from AK was returned to him :'( Guess what is going on the Christmas list tonight!!! ::) Several K4 paints in the desert sand range, Tamiya Desert Sand, Khaki and Deck tan...blah blah blah...........

I am on the fence...I was going with some British Desert Splinter Camo, but I seem to be liking this as is for the moment. Up next I will be hitting a couple of small additions and I have some brand new washes (which are for a review) and this would be a perfect test bed for them!! So some light chipping and washes and all around weathering goodness!!

Thanks you for stopping by and taking a peek!!

Thank you Adam...most appreciated!!! ;) (for the kit too...having a blast!! ;D )

adampolo13 said:
I'm just glad that the kit is mostly intact.... hahaha. :p :p :p

That's only cause I couln't find a good picture of one that was killed!! ;)

Great job on the paint T. I have thought before one of these would make a good abandoned/wrecked build.

Thank you gentlemen! Not much tonight...watch both my girls play basketball games! ;D Back on track tomorrow!! I have some new washes to try out soon!! ;)

Hiya Erik!!! Thanks for them words of kinidness!! Been digging this one myself too!! ;D Got some weathering done last night. Hope to have some more pics up tonight!!! ;)

Love the effects of the paint so far my man. Looks like we are both having fun painting eh.....but don't forget the 70... :D :D no pressure of course.

Thank Rob!! No pressure!!! On it tonight actually!! might be in good shape on the 70 into the weekend!! ;D Not painting, like you, but moving forward!!!

Here again, another update.

Getting into some chipping.

Quad7001.jpg

Then some washes...starting on the tires.

Quad7023.jpg

Here there is after a wash to the entire body and and another to the canvas top.

Quad7034.jpg

Quad7037.jpg

Quad7041.jpg

Quad7045.jpg

Quad7047.jpg

The washes....are acrylic,.....yes I sealed everything first. The streaking, came from the washes...just playing around. I have more streaking and some other items to take care of and then onto a fig I think to make this another quick Vignette.

That is that for tonight...thank you for swing around to peek in!!!

I always had a soft spot for this old beast and youre really doing it justicr.

Great work on the modulation and the weathering too

Thank you Scott and Leigh!! Most appreciated! For an old one, this has been really for so far!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back