STUKA !!!

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Hi chaps :)

Its been a while since I got stuck into a good blog ,but Im a bit busy with some stuff of site at the minute ,both modelling and non- modelling , lately tho' I've had the urge to cut some fresh plastic for myself ;D

Sooooo .... This kit fell into my hands the other day ;D ,and just happens to be one of my most favourite aircraft ...The temptation was too much to resist ;D.

The kit ...Trumpeters 1/32nd JU87B-2 Stuka , you gotta love em ...right ???

stuka2.jpg

My plan from the start is a Russian front aircraft (winter) ...meaning one thing ....whitewash !! ;D

DSCF1639.jpg

Never tried Whitewash on an aircraft before so it should be fun :)

Some work pics up very soon :)

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Hi guys ,nice to have you along , hope you enjoy the build :)

Well ...Its gotta start somewhere and with this one its the engine . Trumpeter have done a great job on this ,the molding is clean and plenty of detail ,of course you still need to add some plumbing and stuff if you want to improve it for showing ,But mine will be under the covers so i wont be spending much time on it .
It will get painted up and a bit of weathering ,but thats all .

Anyhoo ...some pics :)

DSCF1643.jpg

DSCF1642.jpg

Still some parts to add to that like the rads ,filters etc ,but they go on a bit later .

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Looking forward to this Chris- I'm a huge fan of dive bombers and after the Dauntless like you built earlier, the Stuka is my next favorite ;)

Thanks Jeeves ,yeah I kinda like them myself ;D ... I'll try not to disappoint ;)

Chris.

Letsgo .... There are some rather tasty 1/32nd kits about now ;D

Anthony my man :) ...How are you ? ...good to be at it again ;D

Adam ,cheers buddy ;)

Chris ...OK I wont keep yer waiting :)

Here ya go ,threw some Black round the Donkey this morning ...Just for you ;D lol

DSCF1667.jpg

More later :)

Thanks for looking.

Chris.

Yer welcome ....anything else ....just ask ;D ;D :p

Just another project I had in the paintshop this morning ;D ;)

Looking great so far. Dude how do you cope with some many W.I.P.s with out going totaly insane. or is it because your insane thay you cope so well ?

oohh, the Stuka is one of the most classic, if not infamous aircraft of WWII. the engine looks good mate, looking forward to see the project come together!

ChrisS+Wengy thing=magic. ;D

Cool, I'd be checking in also. Hope you post up some pictures of the 190 when you get a chance.

Hey DB , 'Insanity is the route to perfection ' you can quote that if you like ;D ...Just look at Ken Abrams ! ...point made ;D ;D :p

Andrei , I'll do me best not to disappoint ;)

Anthony ....always too kind sir :) ,but always a pleasure to have you along ;)

Jason ,Cheers mate ,Hopefully you'll get to see that one soon :)

I will have a few more pics up later on ;D

Thanks guys ,

Chris.

Latest posts

Back