SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

Few new ones this week:

_si_ProductFiles_ARX5042.jpg

Probably my 2nd favorite aircraft, behind the F-14

AMT882.jpg

ROG3082.jpg
Revell Germany 1/35 LKW 2t tmil gl (Unimog) Truck

From what I have seen, they look to be good kits, but there might be a few issues with the Advanced TIE. The shape doesn't correlate well with the fine molds kit. I won't know for sure until they get here.....

I thought I remembered reading that the scale of the FM tie was too small to actually be 72 scale. I never bothered buying the FM kit so I can't compare... But the details on the Bandai kit blow it out of the water from what I see.

FM left, Bandai right

I got all 3 of the new Bandai kits earlier this week. 'snapped' together Vader in acouple of hours as it is very much Gundam style, which is not a bad thing. A couple of different finishes and some fantastic texture makes for a nice looking kit.
Like most Gunpla it is not strong enough to be a toy but needs a clear/flat coat to look decent in the cabinet.
I love the option of both stickers and waterslide.

Looking at the xwing it does have slightly different dimensions to the FM kit but looks to have as good if not better detail. Will be investing to see the size of the panel lines when assembled.

New stuff!

IMG_20141209_142349273_HDR_zpsbcirvkns.jpg

A few books for reference material and study. The Bismarck book is hopefully going to help when i finally pull the trigger on one of those giant 1/250 kits and do an epic build. My skills need work first. Still have only completed 3 kits since returning to the hobby. The World War II A photgraphic History is HUGE, 600pages!

IMG_20141209_142230739_zpsavkaoatf.jpg

And my Stash Additions. Can not wait to dive in to one of the Eduard kits, espectially the 1/48 SpitFire... Just went and got a little Hobby Craft A-4E to practice some stuff on like panel lines etc. As I have not built a wingy thingy, yet. Will post a few pics for advice once I get it along a bit more.

14143b35-10c2-4c7e-9d5d-4cf585975a4c_zps9627026b.jpg

Newest addition to the stash, the Aztecs for the new Polar Lights 1/1000 Reliant
20141211_203652.jpg

Couple more this week:

ROG7007.jpg

Revell Germany 1/24 Bentley 4,5L Blower Car

I have the 1/12 Airfix version of this car as well...figure may as well try my had at a smaller version first!!

REV4330.jpg

Can't have too many 911s

20140416174-800x600.jpg

Another Ducati....again, can never have too many Ducatis!

Nice. I have mine waiting in my private warehouse and led in back order.
It really does look like Bandai have taken another step forward w the lighting of this, as if their engineering was not already ahead of the competition.

Latest posts

Back