SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

I have the other UMM punch sets (the ones that come with the round metal base. I like them only problem is you can't see where your punching since the base isn't clear. I still want the hex punch set.

My latest kits

jeNYVUhlLi8JG.jpg

jbl2saWx9vvMAk.jpg

I found some old Motorcycle kits at the used shop this weekend. Don't have many motorcycles and these were cheap so I figured why not. Also found an autographed Tamiya Hummer at the same used shop.

jed5TJAyVOQnZ.jpg

jbbatf9dfr8oNj.jpg

Some Premium Bandai stuff came in too. Except the Neo Zeong Shard kit is actually from the used shop as well! Was a lucky find (price tag is still on box).

jbx3K0zJgh8Tse.jpg

Beefed up my Fine Molds stash, sorry to say that I'm not super stoked about the Bandai Star Wars kits that I saw, the figures look pretty good like R-2, C3PO and the Storm Trooper, but the ships, ehhhhh, not so much....hopefully they'll get better.
DSC_0002_zps2d3e5eeb.jpg
DSC_0003_zps27495554.jpg
DSC_0004_zps2d78317e.jpg

A few new things for the bench. Gonna try out these Series 7 brushed, i hear they are all the rave! The AFV modelling book is really nice, although the translation in the text is odd at times.

1d835773-f451-44c7-96b1-c875b757c5d2_zps6cb2d185.jpg

Picked these up last weekend. Skipped on Vader and got an extra TIE to play with instead. I'll maybe get it later.

Really like what I see in the box. Panel lines don't seem too bad at all. I look forward to seeing more kits from Bandai. Keeping my fingers crossed for odd stuff like Tie Bombers and B-wings.

Latest posts

Back