Shinden Panzer Knocker

TRM said:
Just when I didn't think the camo could look any cooler!!!! Just Rockin' Erik! Can't wait to see the weathering!! ;)

Thanx Buddy ! Hey ... are you going up to R.I. for th NordLand Evolution Demo this week-end ? Lemme know how it is !!! Pix ???? An SMA News Full Report ?? ;D

HA HA, I snuck that post right in under the wire!!! ALL OVER DEMO THIS WEEKEND DUDE! Got the brushes packed allready and the camera charged. It's going to be one cool event. I think Rob has convinced me to bring the 'Ford' down too, if I can figure out how to pack it! We'll see about video though....my computer at home my just thow it up! ;D But definately some pics!!! ;)

Thanks Erik! I will actually check with my dock receiver tomorrow, see what he has! 8)

yeah... for a Hand Painted job... its pretty! its Awesome ! ....its pretty Awesome !

as for the Micheal's gems... I'll take a close look at them... Micheal's is always full of goodies...

just don't let the kids or Moms look at what you are buying... LOL !!!

Erik... this is an Awesome Killing Machine.... My hat to you for pulling this off.... that Camo is...
W I C K E D !!!

Norm.

OUT !

Thank you Schwiennhund for th Kind words !! I'm really diggin' how th camo came out myself. Now I'm in th process of weathering it with some AK Interactive Dark Mud FX & gettin' it Grimy !!

It's almost a shame to cover up some of that !! ;D

Psssshtp"Battle Stations ... Incoming Multiple Anti-Biological Vehicles

Kiss War Machine

Well if its anything like the other stuff he's used ak interactive products with it will be killer!!!!

Hey Guys,

;D I've been so enthralled with gettin everything done I haven't taken any more progress pix of Der Knocker !! But I'll take some tomorrow , actually later today .. ;D

Here She Is .... Finished up with some Streaking Grime from Ak Interactive. Pigments from ModelMakerZ - European Dirt. The Base also has some Buffalo Tufts from Silflor, Dried Flowers from Michael's Craft Store, & Sand from the Outer Banks N.C. ! ;D

Der Shinden Panzer Knocker "GASERAKI" !

DSC08202.jpg

DSC08207.jpg

DSC08204.jpg

DSC08206.jpg

DSC08210.jpg
You can see here where I added a Stick-O shimmering Dot for the Optic Scope on th M.G.
The M.G. barrel was also replaced with an R.B. Barrel - 20mm Flak-vierling

CHEERS !!! 1st. Pint's on ME ...... I'll race ya !!!

Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls: Saving Private Ryan (Omaha beach)

Great finish on this one too Erik!!!! Killer camo!!!!!! Been liking these kits!!! Good luck!!!! ;)

HEY GUYS ,

Thanx for th kind words !

@GRENDELS - I wanted th base to look like a little Lane Road. With some grass in th middle of th road . I tell ya' That Silflor is Awesome Stuff !! I got mine from Scenic Express. I'm glad you Dig it !!

@ TRM - Hey I'm glad you Dig th Camo !! Hey - I actually picke up another one of these Kits from th same Guy that I got this one from. Th kit I just picked up is th Raiden Armor. Same Suit different weapons !!

Sound great on the new kit! I'll be looking out for the build!!!! ;)

I can't get over how good that camo looks. That's really sweet looking. Love the base too, how just one foot is on it.

Very impressive man. Can I borrow that gun for my BlackHawk???

Hey MYKE,

I'm Glad you Dig it !! I mounted Panzer Knocker with a pin in his foot, but he was a little wobbly & off balance. So I had to use some 5 minute Epoxy ( on th pin & th bottom of his foot) & hold him there until th Epoxy dried. No He's Right on time Rigid & Standing Fast !!

Latest posts

Back