Shinden Panzer Knocker

Man thats come out nice, can`t believe how much of a big chunk of this i`ve missed bud...........great taste in music vids as well..................nice to see some Sabbath and Metallica, oh and the Pink Floyd (one of my favourite bands of all time!)

`Boots`

Hey Guys,

I'm glad you liked it ! I had fun building it !!

@ Q - Thanx Bro !

@ BOOTS - I'm glad you Dug th Soundtrack !! It keeps th Juices Flowin ' !

@ MMM - I'm glad you liked it. I had Fun gettin' her done ! It took a while though ! ;D

@ NITRO - ;D :D :eek: - I love th Video !! It reminds Me of Mech Suit meets SteamPunk !! Beautiful Video & Mademoiselle & all her "jiggly" stuff !!! I'm glad you liked it !! Thanx for th Video !!

Hi Erik,

Very nice work indeed. Congratulations on transferring and simplifying the pattern to make it work on a 1/35 machine.

Are these the final pics for it?

Linc

Hey Lincoln ,

Thank You Very Much for the Kind words !! ;D Yes indeed . These are the final pix. He's resting securely on His "Ardennes base" .

Thanx again Lincoln. I look froward to seein your Next Piece !!

Wow this is a rare kit and it's great to see it painted so well, beautiful job on the camo. I've had this kit sitting in a box for many years now, never gotten around to starting it. I always thought it would be cool to have it fighting a 1/35 tank of some kind.

Too bad the anime series sucked.

Hey Cave_dweller,
I actually liked the anime'.
I was hoping that Bandai would have produced a kit of the Organic ancient Oni Mech. That would have been super kewl! A diorama with a few of the Shinden and other mechs going up against that would be awesome!

Cave_Dweller said:
Wow this is a rare kit and it's great to see it painted so well, beautiful job on the camo. I've had this kit sitting in a box for many years now, never gotten around to starting it. I always thought it would be cool to have it fighting a 1/35 tank of some kind.

Hey C.D. - Thanx for th kind words !! Just from th short clips that I saw .. th series looked pretty cool ... what was bad about it ?

panzerace007 said:
Cave_Dweller said:

Hey C.D. - Thanx for th kind words !! Just from th short clips that I saw .. th series looked pretty cool ... what was bad about it ?

I thought the anime had far too much boring storyline development and not enough mech action. It was a dark and slow series, and not very interesting aside from the mech designs. But, that's just me.

Latest posts

Back