Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah shoot the bird...I'm past the deadline. Just logging on for the
first time in a while reading the past replies. Maybe next year. ::)

Mine is wrapped up and ready to go. Off to the post office tomorrow, just hope it gets there in time, being in Australia it was always gonna go halfway around the world no matter who I got in the draw!

Cant wait for the group builds to start, I purposely didnt stipulate a particular genre so hopefully I will get something outside of what I normaly build that will test my skills .

I will be opening mine before Christmas as we will be heading overseas for christmas as a family and I wont have any chance to model on holiday ( not my choice BTW my wife just wouldnt let me pack my airbrush and compressor! )

rookie said:
( not my choice BTW my wife just wouldnt let me pack my airbrush and compressor! )

Hmmm, sounds like a business opportunity. Think we could strike it rich renting out airbrushes and compressors netflix style???

Hahaha.

JMac said:
I hope to be placing my Secret Santa gift into the post tomorrow also. Just have to round up a suitably sized box from work...

Sent.

Mine is going out tonight, however after I had it in the box and taped up...it hit me that I didn't wrap the actual kit....just threw it in the box. D'OH!

Dusky said:
I wrapped mine, albeit horribly. ;D
^
Ditto this.
My ex-wife used to joke that you could always tell which ones I'd wrapped.
She, on the other hand, could have worked for a gift wrapping service

Kit is picked. Only needs to be packed with some local cheer and will be shipped by Monday :)
Thanks, Santa!

I didn't wrap mine up inside the box, so whoever is my Victim be warned, if you are waiting until Christmas to open it, just leave the two boxes alone.

Hi folks!
Mine trusted sources have just reported, that Grandpa Frost ( it is how Santa is used to be historically called in Russia) has joined the party, and have already sent his gift for a one good SMA-boy yesterday ;)
Didn't manage to hide the sender's name and address though, as my local post forbids that, but I hope that anyway it will be still a kind of surprise.
And yeah, I'm among the guys who can't wait till the morning to open the Holiday gift once they know it had reached under the tree - mine packaging will be wrapped off in the first few seconds :)

Packed and ready to ship just need to wait til payday then it's off.

Dang, I guess Im slow on the draw haha as I havent purchased or shipped my recipient there packages. Rest assured though, my recipient will get his packages BEFORE christmas and will be happy with his/her gifts. ;D

Posted mine on Friday, was assured that it would reach its destination in 10 working days.... :-\

I wouldnt mind betting mine will break the record for miles travelled!

Got my victim-uh, recipient! ;D Got the perfect gift in my stash selected, now I just have to get home from northern Quebec (Whapmagoostui, to be exact) before I can send it out, which will be on the the 28th of Nov.

Trip to the hobby shop today! I will have Secret Santa gift in hand and in the mail Monday.

Alright my gift is all xmas wrapped and all packed up just need to get my lazy bum to the post office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back