Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got mine from who ever yesterday and ive no clue who it was :-\

i havent received mine but when i do i cant open any gift before december 1st

IN the mail !!

Let me know when you get it HAHAHa but you wont know its me :p

Man canada post are thiefs!! its cheaper to get a box twice the weight from china to here than to ship incountry!

Just checked tracking, my recipient should be getting his 11/26, according to the USPS tracking info

So far it looks like everybody is getting their gifts out quickly. Just a friendly reminder that those of you that haven't mailed your gifts out, try to do it early this week. I was talking to the North Pole Post Master and he said that this year's Holiday mail season is going to be a nightmare and it's starting soon.

I see a few tried to squeeze in under the wire. Were you able to accommadate them? If need be, my grandson will take one.

Every member of the Herd that asked to participate in this years Secret Santa has been able to. Even those that were in under the wire were able to participate. ;D

HoHoHo

Now, get those gifts in the mail or Santa will bribe the carpet monsters to eat some stashes!!!

I would love to send mine out, Santa...but it hasn't shipped from the vendor yet!

Erik

mr lucky said:
I would love to send mine out, Santa...but it hasn't shipped from the vendor yet!

Erik

Hey Erik, I think Santa is more referring to those who haven't begun the process of shopping, shipping, etc.
I'm sure your carpet monster hasn't been bribed yet.

Nothing to worry about Addicts. I was just trying to give a friendly reminder that the holiday shipping season is A LOT slower than the rest of the year. Seriously, I have a friend who works down in the U.S. with U.S.P.S, he was saying with Sandy, the huge fiscal loss the Post Office took this year, and the fact that almost everybody shops online now, all are brewing up to be an INSANE year for shipping goods this Holiday season.

One other trick those of you shopping on-line can use is the "ship to", or "shipping address" function at your on-line retailer.
This way, you can ship directly to the recipient, rather than having to basically ship twice.
I've used this with some success over the years with the StarshipModeler Secret Santa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back