Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine left at the end of last week ,reckon it should have found its new home by tomorrow ;D ;D

ha ha Chris, I hope thats how it works for ya. If you have my luck with the Fed Ex experience I had recently with the next day delivery itll be a week yet till it arrives. Ha, but at least your still safe and have a few weeks till Christmas should it not get there as expected. Over and all though any shipping method is usually pretty timely just a bit expensive on some aspects. Hey its only money right haha. Its that time of season where everyone drops a few bucks regardless so whats a bit more for shipping ha ha haha.

Doah, I was just at the group build section of the Secret Santa and my post was the last post there ha ha Ill go check again maybe you were posting it as I was asking.

Awesome tank man. Perhaps Ill be able to learn a thing or two from your building of this tank before I approach to build mine that I received from Ian. Haha, Assuming from your last comment on the video about you not building models that you may have received a hater on youtube ? IF is the case man dont let the haters get to you. Keep building the good kits you build and showing your vids. I love em. Im anxious to watch your build vids of the tank. Im about to build my first ever tank myself seeing I received one from Ian as my Secret Santa gift. Good stuff Man. Patiently waiting for the build vids. :)

hooterville75 said:
ha ha Chris, I hope thats how it works for ya. If you have my luck with the Fed Ex experience I had recently with the next day delivery itll be a week yet till it arrives. Ha, but at least your still safe and have a few weeks till Christmas should it not get there as expected. Over and all though any shipping method is usually pretty timely just a bit expensive on some aspects. Hey its only money right haha. Its that time of season where everyone drops a few bucks regardless so whats a bit more for shipping ha ha haha.

I dont have that problem ,being in the UK I use Royal Mail first class ,normally delivered within 48 hrs ,I would be suprised if it doesnt get there today :)

Chris.

god bless royal mail..mind i only think like that cause i work for them

TRM said:

(((lol))) Like I said before T ,Built by Irishmen ,Sunk by Englishmen ;) ....not our fault ;D

Chris.

My ship date has officially been pushed to Monday Dec 3rd due to some production delays :) I'll be shipping UPS with Insurance and Tracking for sure....

Ok I've shipped my kit and it should be at its place within 2 weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back