Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRM said:
"Santa gave to wife, wife gave to elf, elf gave to Santa"

smiley_confused.png

seems I am not the only one who mind fell right in the gutter the minute I read this lol

arohk said:
seems I am not the only one who mind fell right in the gutter the minute I read this lol

Glad I can keep things muddled for you guys. This is a SECRET Santa. Don't want you guys knowing my tricks!!!

HoHoHoHoHo

WOW! I'm exicted about getting my package sent off to my recipient. Don't you think its great to be sending something to someone you probably don't know but share a common interest with? C'mon, how cool is this?! I'm know I'm fairly new to this outfit and if you drew my name and have the least apprehension about that then get yourself something and I'll enjoy knowing that happened. Ok, fold this flap over, tape it...then fold this over that......where are the instructions???
Thanks for the opportunity Santa!!

Dagger6actual said:
WOW! I'm exicted about getting my package sent off to my recipient. Don't you think its great to be sending something to someone you probably don't know but share a common interest with? C'mon, how cool is this?! I'm know I'm fairly new to this outfit and if you drew my name and have the least apprehension about that then get yourself something and I'll enjoy knowing that happened. Ok, fold this flap over, tape it...then fold this over that......where are the instructions???
Thanks for the opportunity Santa!!
It is awesome Dagger!! I know that atleast for myself I dont know anybody locally that builds kits. So this is an awesome way to share a common interest, not to mention get excellent tips and tricks!!

Being that the only kits I have ever built are different genre's then my recipient likes, picking the kit I purchase to send my recipient will be a super fun process learning different things about this genre of kit.

Just finished packing and will get into the post tomorrow and be on its way!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mine is all packed up and waiting to head off to the post office tomorrow

Guess Im a little late on the draw seeing I havent even purchased all the goodies to go with the kit yet ha ha ha. To my recipient, dont fret, never fear when Hooterville is near HA HA. You will have it before Christmas. Guess thats why they developed next day delivery, for procrastinators like me baswwahahahahaha. Tis the season. Cant wait this is going to be a blast.

Hey guys,

I know I'm kind of late, but is it alright if I join the Secret Santa here this year?

I've done it the past 2 years at Starship Modeler but they're not doing it this year. I have really enjoyed participating in this sort of thing and its a shame that its not going on over there this year, but hey it happens.

Anyways, let me know!

Hey Husker, I'm sorry to inform you that this years Secret Santa entry system has closed.

Sent my gift out today! Just a little apology ahead of time to my recipient- I had to get a box from the post office and the only one they had that fit was ridiculously big and I only had a handful of packing paper...so forgive my poor packing :(

Package has been mailed and should be arriving in a couple days!!! ;D

my package is ready for the post ill get to the post office tomorrow and shove it in the box :)

Seems like my recipient may be waiting just a hair longer than most :( Alas, that's the nightmare of waiting on things during the holiday rush. Never fear though! It will arrive soon!!!

I hope to be placing my Secret Santa gift into the post tomorrow also. Just have to round up a suitably sized box from work...

You guys who have received your gifts already are lucky. The suspense of waiting for mine is killing me. :p

I'm more of a traditional kinda guy. Regardless if I get mine prior to Dec 25th or not, Ill wait till Christmas morning to open the gift with my family. Christmas is a really big holiday in my household (to the rest of my family that is) as I HATE (not the meaning of) but the time of year in general. December 23, 1994 was one of the best days of my life with December 28th, 1994 being the worst day of my life. The 23rd we welcomed baby Jacob into this world only to lose him five days later due to lung illness which the Dr diagnosed as a superstitial lung disease.

This reason being why I hate Christmas. My wife isnt the mother of this child as it was to a prior fiance therefore her and my daughter loving the Holidays. So Christmas is a bitter sweet Holiday for me, I just try to make the best of it for my wife and daughter who is now 12. This December 23rd Baby Jacob would have been 18 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back