Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I went out today and found an awesome kit for my recipient. I was pretty excited and then a little bummed because I didnt buy another one for me. ;D ;D ;D Oh well tis the season of giving and Lord knows I dont need my wife catching me adding to the stash.

I was going to this year but guess what, paypal decided to chose me for a security measures check. Great, 9+ years a a member and no problem, I start getting money coming in and I get hit with that. To top it off it wants my bank account number (closed 5 years ago, no clue to what the # it is) and the credit card linked is no longer around either (5+ years gone). I've got $125+ in it right now and can't do any holiday shopping I had planned on. :mad: :mad: :mad:

nnygamer said:
I was going to this year but guess what, paypal decided to chose me for a security measures check. Great, 9+ years a a member and no problem, I start getting money coming in and I get hit with that. To top it off it wants my bank account number (closed 5 years ago, no clue to what the # it is) and the credit card linked is no longer around either (5+ years gone). I've got $125+ in it right now and can't do any holiday shopping I had planned on. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Oh man dude, that sucks!!!! I hope it all gets sorted out for you.

Dude. Call them. I've had to several times over the past weeks. They are pretty reasonable and I got to a 'real person' pretty quick.

Whoever gets mine can open it when they feel.
Me, I'm kind of traditional. I'll likely wait until the 25th to open it

Kit and "kit" is ready to go ! Just waiting on two custom surprises ;)

Im hesitating between 2 kits so ill wait for the mache's preference to help me choose!

Cheers

Neo

Hey "letsgobrowns" it's good to see I'm not the only one that hides new kits from the boss lady!! I love this gift exchange idea...what a great way to interact other than the Internet!!

PM's have been coming in.

The elves and I have started matching people up. We're hoping to get the final matching and PM's out first thing Tuesday.

I don't know about you guys but I'm more excited to see posts from the person I sent the gift to. ;D ;D ;D That's the fun part right!

adampolo13 said:
I don't know about you guys but I'm more excited to see posts from the person I sent the gift to. ;D ;D ;D That's the fun part right!

And wonder if they'll like what you are sending them...

Tis rather exciting Adam!! ....lol....and Tis the Season!! 8)

adampolo13 said:
So when do we get to find out who our Secret Santa's are????
Good question, I was going to mail mine with my name and forum name on it. Are we not supposed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back