Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto just a Secret Santa WIP thread. Working under time constraints for group builds and contests.....maybe we just relax with this one.

Make it just a WIP, to be started whenever you want after you get it, and finished before Christmas 2013!

I redittle the ditto. That is a great idea.

One thread. Everyone posts as they go. Sweetness dittoness.

One thread with over 30 builds might get kinda cluttered. Perhaps a separate sub-forum would work?

Maybe we could create "Secret Santa" Section and have threads under that? Maybe a "show us your gift" thread and then do W.I.P. Thread where we could do our individual builds?

I don't know. I like cluttered. This way we all see all the builds....I'd like to try it that way. Done that on other forums and it's kinda cool. Different, but cool.

With dittioing the dittos and the redittoing I ended up a bit dyslexic here....let me get this straight we are having new category called "WIP Secret Santa"????? LOL!!! ::)

Kidding! ;)

WIP is a great way to go on this...more or less open to build and no pressure for some!! 8)

Someone said Big Spring Contest??? LOL!!! Got all excited there for a moment!! ;D

Cluttered...un-cluttered....all good!!! :D

Yeah! Thing is with all in one thread... We all see all the builds. I find with separate thread I miss a lot of great stuff...

adampolo13 said:
Cluttered like the bottom of the Christmas tree on Christmas morning! :D

And ripped up and covered in cat hair, broken ornaments, and broken fake tree branches?

Setting it up like you do with the contest builds would work...

So are we opening them on Christmas morning or another yet to be determined date? The only reason I ask is that it would be hard to post on Christmas with family around all day and such...

I've recieved my Secret Santa message and I'm looking some kits up on line!! This was a great idea.

I've already sent mine out... I would say open them when you get them. (I know I wont be able to wait one freaking second. My only saving grace is I wont have a tracking number to check every 5 minutes.) Although I'm already doing that for the gift I sent out.... ::) ::) ::) ::)

Tod you naughty Bas.. You wana WIP santa!! LOL

Wow you sent it out already!!! I picked up some side work for this saturday, I've got to move some switches and receptacles for a guy and I'm turning in some scrap copper. Thats the great thing about my job, I can always do side work on the weekends whenever I need some quick cash for a new kit.

Scott Girvan said:
I redittle the ditto. That is a great idea.

One thread. Everyone posts as they go. Sweetness dittoness.

Double ditto!

I received my victim, and have purchased their Um gift.....

nothing from the stash for them, got them a new shinny kit! Got it right out of the bargain bin.

Grendels said:
Got it right out of the bargain bin.

Gotta love the bargain bin!!! It ain't even Black Friday! I got my victim today as well. I am too attached to the stuff in my stash so I ordered a kit online too. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back