Secret Santa?

Would you participate in an SMA Secret Santa?

• Yes

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
letsgobrowns82 said:
adampolo13 said:
So when do we get to find out who our Secret Santa's are????
Good question, I was going to mail mine with my name and forum name on it. Are we not supposed to do that.

Aaron, I think this was mentioned earlier on....you choice! If you wish to stay to the Christmas-ish side of things then anonymous (maybe with the correct address to prevent issues in shipping) or with you real alias.......either way it is all in good fun!! ;)

Getting pretty giddy over here!! By the way....I plan in posting a pic my Secret Santa gift once it's wrapped, just before it leaves! Nothing like a little holiday tease!

Erik

Scott Girvan said:
How many participants so far?

We have 43.

Remember to send me your entry today. I'm going to start pairing up tonight after work and sending the rest out.

I sent mine anonymously. ;D I'm thinking once he/she opens and posts a pic of the gift here, I'll shoot him/her a PM and let 'em know it was me.

I just checked the tracking and my Addict will get his/her gift today. I just hope that he/she doesn't wait till Xmas morning. Hahaha

Cool.

I'll start a thread for everyone to post the 'grand opening' in. it will be in group builds area...

OK, there's a child board in 2012-2013 group builds called Secret Santa 2012. Everyone can post thier builds in there.

One thread.

As for posting what you got...well you can do that here or there.

Scott Girvan said:
You can send anything you want...kit, accessories, cash...whatever.

I took this to heart.......

I am sending out my "gift" today!

adampolo13 said:
Here's hoping Grendels sent me some cash!!! ;D

monopoly-money.jpg

I'm on night shift this week so I'll have to wait untill I get home in the morning to find out who my victi....I mean recipient, is. MooWa-hahahaaaa. ;D

I've got a few more hours of photo's and such at the mall and then I'm off to workshop to get these PM's out to you nice fellows. So, if your going to participate make sure to get me your lists.

HoHoHoHoHoHoHo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back