Scratchy's Fine Molds 1/144 Millennium Falcon

Thanks for the kind words guys, I happy to hear that you like the work that's been done.

Amazing work there Scratchy (as always)

I know that you have set a paint jar beside your boarding ramp but I thought I'd demonstrate how small the 1-72 cylinders are......and you are working at 1-144!!!!!!!!!!!

p1050193u.jpg

part2mz.jpg

Your photo:
boardingramp.jpg

Thanks again for the dishes mate....excellent work
J

Thanks Jaitea. I just looked at the parts on my 1/72 Falcon, looks like I'll be working on a new boarding ramp and cylinders when I start that build.

I have most of the ramp and hallway painted. I'll go back into the cylinders a little later and add some more weathering.

ramp.jpg

eh up buddy,ya ramp and walkway inside looks truely remarkable!top job mym8...cheers peza :eek:

--shakes head--
Dude..
Where did you get that huge jar of paint?

Has to be huge, because there is NO way those parts are that freaking small.

I know... SHRINK RAY!

Jaitea said:
Looking great......wait a second.....did you say....paint?

J

peza said:
eh up buddy,ya ramp and walkway inside looks truely remarkable!top job mym8...cheers peza :eek:

JohnSimmons said:
Yeah :eek: Paint! Woo!

Quaralane said:
--shakes head--
Dude..
Where did you get that huge jar of paint?

Has to be huge, because there is NO way those parts are that freaking small.

I know... SHRINK RAY!

Thanks for the comments guys. Yeah, it's about time I painted something on this build. Right now, I'm in the middle of doing some prep work for the lighting, once I have that in, then I can fire up the airbrush again.

Just two more LEDs for the inside of the jaw box, then I can start threading fiber optic.

lights.jpg

Latest posts

Back