Scratchy's Fine Molds 1/144 Millennium Falcon

eh up scratchy,ya lights look mint mym8,things coming on fast now.....good work there buddy.peza ;)

Thanks Peza!

Just finished the last four details at the front of the boarding ramp and a couple blaster hits were added to the bottom of the hull.

Thanks for the comments guys, and sorry that I'm late in replying to them.

Some more work to the 144 Falcon. I have all my engine nozzles in place and the grill cleaned out.

mfengine_zps6377e25f.jpg

eh up buddy,i`ve started to do my walkway about the boarding ramp!it does`nt look as good as yours mym8,but the idea is there!well your idea i should say!cheers buddy,once i get ya images re sized i`ll put some images on!
yours peza

Thanks gents!
I just finished building the control yokes for the gunner station chairs. I'll get the entire piece painted up and glued to the proper place some time today.

You have GOT to be bleeping kidding ME!
You have fiber optics in those teeny tiny gunwells?

Man, you continue to amaze me

eh up budy.wow ya gn turets look mint mym8,just had a look on ye facbook page(but only at the turrets at the mo but i will bb on there later and here a good nosey about if ya dont mind mym8!!cheers peza

I kid you not..... and there's no fiber optic present.
[/quote]

WHAT?!?!?!?! No fiber optics? How was this done? Or if you tell people with the magic cease to work? ;)
LOL ;D ;D ;D

If I do tell, then the magic ceases to work, the Mayan calander comes into effect and then we're all doomed.

Actually, it's the same technique that I used for the cockpit lights.

So.... after searching a lot of the previous pages on this thing... I finally saw a page with the lighted cockpit. And you drilled out holes and then filled them with Tamiya clear..So, was there just a single LED behind them then?
However you accomplished it, it looks smashing!

Yes, only one LED, embedded in the resin. Pages 5,6,11 and 12 will show the process.

Latest posts

Back