Scale Models on Tulsa Time

Bowsewr

Hey all in part due to this fun site I'm getting back into doing models for first time since I was pre-teenage years. Now at 25 I'm starting up and my first trial project will be a P61 Black Widow. Right now I don't have an airbrush so its going to be a spray can and brush job for me, airbrush coming soon I hope! I'll try to post my project progress and am open to all advice. thanks lookin forward to joining the community! ;D

Hello and welcome to SMA!

Which P-61 kit is it? The old Revell/Monogram one is quite the bear to build.

Thanks all, its the Revell kit. Im hoping its not going to be too horrible partial reason i went with the black widow was since im not using an airbrush going something with a more simple paint scheme, in my mind, was going to be more simple. HOWEVER, im going to have to start a new thread in the 'help im a noob and am not doing well' section after my first attempt at painting for the past hour lol. Look forward to that one. I want to buy an airbrush but worry that if I do and spend all the money and have a hard time getting it down myself (no one i knows does models) ill get frustrated and quit. not going to get frustrated yet though!

boxart.jpg

Latest posts

Back