Revell Anakin's starfighter

Hey, Lookie folks

I actually sat down and worked on a model this week! This one is a revell pre painted kit, but as usual..the mass produced paint scheme went right out of the door. No work in progress shots of this, but here is the end result.
This will also be the sample used for a workshop I get to host for the San Antonio location of HobbyTown USA on August 13th.

AnakinStarfighter1.jpg
AnakinStarfighter2.jpg
AnakinStarfighter3.jpg
AnakinStarfighter4.jpg
AnakinStarfighter5.jpg
AnakinStarfighter6.jpg
AnakinStarfighter7.jpg

Looks good!
I really haven't kept up with the Star Wars kits.
I don't think I have even built one since the mid 80s
:/
I should break one out, and do her up!

Excellent work on this one.
I noticed you even filled the hole for the base.

Hey, Coldhammer
I didn't realize there was another San Antonian on the forum here, but I do hope you can make it out for the workshop and keep in mind that there's a model contest on the 27th of August. ALSO... I'm going to start taking in models for the month long exhibition at the front of the shop.
Anyway, for those of you who can't get down to San Antonio to check out the flyer..here's the digital image I photoshopped for the event. Same model planted right on to a background slate from the movie..
JediStarfighter.jpg

I never actually thought about repainting the prepainted models :eek:

After seeing this i may have to look twice now at this type of kit.

Thanks for sharing.

Excellent work.

Beautiful work on that image.

@Haggistom,
These days, prepaints are the only way to get some kits. So, just keep repainting in mind as you look.

Really nice !!! I just picked up Obi Wans at a garage sale for 50 cents now cant wait to build it

Latest posts

Back