Republic Star Destroyer

Shark

Amazing! what technique do you use to get such small pieces cut so defined and keep them under control?

elend

This is really great and exactly, what I want to do with my very own Star Destroyer as well! Do you have a picture of the 1/12 scale radiator grills from Acu-Station? I want to cut out the windows as well and thought, I may also be able to use this:

rw0xhc.jpg

They come in quite an array of various sizes and look like the original Star Destroyer windows. Man, can't wait to see your build finished and start mine. :D

Backbreaker

WOW :eek:
Like Shark said what technique do you use to get such small pieces cut so defined and keep them under control?
Please do tell ;D
It doesn't get much better than this!

Joolz

Backbreaker said:
WOW :eek:
Like Shark said what technique do you use to get such small pieces cut so defined and keep them under control?
Please do tell ;D
It doesn't get much better than this!

Joolz

With Talent....pure talent.

Shark

I checked all the hobby sites and was unable to find this "talent". Does it come in a bottle or a box?

Grumpy Popeye

Greetings faithful viewers!
Ahem, the talent I use is "The Chopper II", from North West Short Line. A nice unit made of the finest cast aluminium and rich, Corinthian leather.
?
Sorry about that, it seems I just had an 'out of Montalban' experience!
Right, as I was saying, cast aluminium, uses single edge razor (available at any hardware store),and has a small self healing mat for a cutting surface. The best $30.00 I spent!

elend

Heard about that tool as well. I am really interested in it and will probably buy one some day.

schweinhund227

Krazy comes to mind when I look at the Amount of details you are Adding to this kit....

Krazy in a good way !!! it's just amazing..... how better it looks.. can't wait to see it all done up !

Grumpy Popeye

I recently got my lazer etched display base, I will post a picture of it tonight. I haven't been doing a lot with the RSD lately as I am in the middle of moving, then I have to start on my 1/72 flower Class Corvette for the 2010 Canadian Naval Centennial Model Contest

Grumpy Popeye

Hey everybody,

Sorry I've been away for so long, buying a house tends to crimp one's activities.

While not the update you folks have been waiting for, this is what I've been toiling away with. Hope you like it!

IMG_0067.jpg

If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see a standard wall outlet to give you an idea of the size of my endeavor.

79 Daytona

Very COOL!!! I know what you mean we just bought a new house and iam still in the middle of unpacking all my model stuff.

Latest posts