Star Wars A-A5 Speeder Truck

Working on a speeder truck from the Star Wars Universe. Just finished the back crew compartment of the transport. I believe it's to 1/47th scale. I decided to go a different route and have at least the inside metal material be more of a bronze instead of steel or aluminum. Not sure if I'm going to have it that you can take the roof off or not, or if you will only be able to see inside through the side doors.The build itself is simple, which is why I'm putting so much into areas that might not be seen, or at least seen well.

Working on a speeder truck from the Star Wars Universe. Just finished the back crew compartment of the transport. I believe it's to 1/47th scale. I decided to go a different route and have at least the inside metal material be more of a bronze instead of steel or aluminum. Not sure if I'm going to have it that you can take the roof off or not, or if you will only be able to see inside through the side doors.The build itself is simple, which is why I'm putting so much into areas that might not be seen, or at least seen well.
It's a pity to hide that great work. If you can find a way to lift the roof it will be good. Pantherman

It's a pity to hide that great work. If you can find a way to lift the roof it will be good. Pantherman
Thank you, I'm pretty sure I can have the top lift off but the seams will be out in the open and easily seen. I'm not sure how much I would like that or not. I'm kicking around a couple ideas, one of which is dipping into lighting for the first time which looking in the side doors would make it easier to see most of the detail I believe. I still have the drivers compartment to finish before I need to think seriously about it.

Thank you, I'm pretty sure I can have the top lift off but the seams will be out in the open and easily seen. I'm not sure how much I would like that or not. I'm kicking around a couple ideas, one of which is dipping into lighting for the first time which looking in the side doors would make it easier to see most of the detail I believe. I still have the drivers compartment to finish before I need to think seriously about it.
I have just done my first lighting on a sub, wow, what a learning curve but great fun. I would recommend having a go. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back