B-Wing

Well I damaged my airbrush, and got a new one. Finally made some progress. I decided to skip the decals do the solid color areas and just paint them. Happy with how the paint mix turned out

32311DA8-D686-49F9-A1E6-71ADD2F616CC.jpeg

What happened to your old airbrush and what did you get in it's place if you don't mind me asking?
Pantherman
My old one was a cheap Iwata Neo. It was my first dual action. Then this happened.

9CA79A30-AFD4-47AD-8A67-72A6C191F664.jpeg
Rather than buy replacement parts for a cheap airbrush, I went to my local shop (the Model Cave in Ypsilanti MI) and sought the owner’s advice. He stocks Paasche and their replacement parts. Decided to buy local and buy made in America. So I ended up with a Paasche Raptor with three different needles .25, .38, and .66. Decided to buy local and buy made in America. Got a good deal too

I remember it was very unclear exactly how it is placed, but I think it goes here on the underside of the port side gun

This is how I did miine, but maybe it is supposed to go around the barrel instead of running it's length

1673716521316.png

Sorry for the blurry pic, but it was all I had at the moment as this was super zoomed in from a shot with both my B-Wings in it and the far side was out of focus
1673717149255.png
1673716974685.png

Last edited:
I remember it was very unclear exactly how it is placed, but I think it goes here on the underside of the port side gun

This is how I did miine, but maybe it is supposed to go around the barrel instead of running it's length

View attachment 96580

Sorry for the blurry pic, but it was all I had at the moment as this was super zoomed in from a shot with both my B-Wings in it and the far side was out of focus
View attachment 96585
View attachment 96582
Oh my gosh there it is! thank you so much. You are a life saver.

View attachment 96580

View attachment 96585
View attachment 96582
Also, the tips of your wing blasters have a part mine do not. I just looked at the sprue again and I don't see it. Hmmmmmm

Weird, which part?

Got a pic of your sprues as they currently are with any remaining pieces and the guns as they currently look?

Ok on the home stretch. More weathering/damage and then a matt coat over the top.
Weird, which part?

Got a pic of your sprues as they currently are with any remaining pieces and the guns as they currently look?
I poured over the sprues and I did not see them. I should not have thrown them away.

Attachments

• 42CCC5E3-C434-47C5-85B9-E0CF521B3BFC.jpeg
    42CCC5E3-C434-47C5-85B9-E0CF521B3BFC.jpeg
    451.8 KB · Views: 3
If it helps, this is the part

1673962531583.png
One each, on these two sprues

1673962605682.png

Hopefully you find them

If not, they are pretty simple and you might be able to scratch build them with some tubing and little chips from a styrene rectangle strip for the little ridges

Latest posts

Back