Republic Star Destroyer

Amazing! what technique do you use to get such small pieces cut so defined and keep them under control?

This is really great and exactly, what I want to do with my very own Star Destroyer as well! Do you have a picture of the 1/12 scale radiator grills from Acu-Station? I want to cut out the windows as well and thought, I may also be able to use this:

rw0xhc.jpg

They come in quite an array of various sizes and look like the original Star Destroyer windows. Man, can't wait to see your build finished and start mine. :D

WOW :eek:
Like Shark said what technique do you use to get such small pieces cut so defined and keep them under control?
Please do tell ;D
It doesn't get much better than this!

Joolz

Backbreaker said:
WOW :eek:
Like Shark said what technique do you use to get such small pieces cut so defined and keep them under control?
Please do tell ;D
It doesn't get much better than this!

Joolz

With Talent....pure talent.

I checked all the hobby sites and was unable to find this "talent". Does it come in a bottle or a box?

Greetings faithful viewers!
Ahem, the talent I use is "The Chopper II", from North West Short Line. A nice unit made of the finest cast aluminium and rich, Corinthian leather.
?
Sorry about that, it seems I just had an 'out of Montalban' experience!
Right, as I was saying, cast aluminium, uses single edge razor (available at any hardware store),and has a small self healing mat for a cutting surface. The best $30.00 I spent!

Heard about that tool as well. I am really interested in it and will probably buy one some day.

Krazy comes to mind when I look at the Amount of details you are Adding to this kit....

Krazy in a good way !!! it's just amazing..... how better it looks.. can't wait to see it all done up !

I recently got my lazer etched display base, I will post a picture of it tonight. I haven't been doing a lot with the RSD lately as I am in the middle of moving, then I have to start on my 1/72 flower Class Corvette for the 2010 Canadian Naval Centennial Model Contest

Hey everybody,

Sorry I've been away for so long, buying a house tends to crimp one's activities.

While not the update you folks have been waiting for, this is what I've been toiling away with. Hope you like it!

IMG_0067.jpg

If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see a standard wall outlet to give you an idea of the size of my endeavor.

Very COOL!!! I know what you mean we just bought a new house and iam still in the middle of unpacking all my model stuff.

Latest posts

Back