Plymouth Belvedere / Adam-12 Police Car

This is a complete package
I noticed the first one I found was just the lights.
This one is the lights plus the siren.

I put, 1/25 lights and siren in the ebay search window and got this result, pictured below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230728_060947_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230728_060947_eBay.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 11
I will not be able to partake in this group build. (See my post for the B-24). I will get to it when I’m done with the flooring project.

I will not be able to partake in this group build. (See my post for the B-24). I will get to it when I’m done with the flooring project.
The builds will still be there when we are all ready so like I've said to Gary, no pressure to start any time soon.
No carpet monster in the office seems like a win to me. Pantherman

The builds will still be there when we are all ready so like I've said to Gary, no pressure to start any time soon.
No carpet monster in the office seems like a win to me. Pantherman
Agree on the carpet monster. I have lost many pieces there.

My rendition of our next group build.
There is plenty of time if anyone would care to join. The start date is still to be determined.

Attachments

• 20230809_010324.jpg
    20230809_010324.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 12
My rendition of our next group build.
There is plenty of time if anyone would care to join. The start date is still to be determined.
I like it, an artist as well !!
I`m struggking with the siren and decals but will keep trying to find some i can get hold of easily from the UK.
Pantherman

Let us know. I have the decals and lights/siren. I can just drop them in the post to you. Not a big deal.
Thank you, might just take you up on the offer. Very much appreciated. I will give it one more final go over the weekend to find them and let you know. I think because the show wasn't screened in the UK so not many fans here building the model. Pantherman

Thank you, might just take you up on the offer. Very much appreciated. I will give it one more final go over the weekend to find them and let you know. I think because the show wasn't screened in the UK so not many fans here building the model. Pantherman
Okay. If you don’t have any luck, private message me your info and I will send them out.

Latest posts

Back