Plymouth Belvedere / Adam-12 Police Car

What Belvedere kits are you using?
I can't see anything for 67 or 68. I thought JoHan made one, but I think its the Fury I'm recalling.

Even though the 64 Belvedere I saw on Amazon isn't a 4 door I think it might have to do, unless someone has a four door.
I'll keep looking and post what I find.

I received the kit today. Still waiting on decals and lights.
The kit comes with decals. Can we put flames on a police car? HA

Attachments

• IMG_1905.jpeg
    IMG_1905.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1906.jpeg
    IMG_1906.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 5
I can get the model but struggling to find the decals and lights. Pantherman
I'll ordering my kit, lights and siren, and LAPD decals.
Patherman, if you need the decals and/or lights can get 2 and send you a sheet and the light bar.

I ordered the lights and decals last night. Will order the kit today. Are we getting the AMT ‘64 Belvedere?
I need to finish the Batmobile and also would like to spend some time on the B-24D Liberator. Tim
Tim, like Pantherman and myself, I have a model truck to work on before and possibly during the A-12.

I will be starting the Revell 1-48 B-24D Liberator. I am waiting for the 3D decals I ordered but I can start without them.
Sounds like a nice build.
Once I find the windows for my B-17G I'll be able to finish. I cannot really continue or assemble the 2 halves together until they are found.

I am planning, by my wife's request, to clean out my work-room, namely to thin out the library.

I'll ordering my kit, lights and siren, and LAPD decals.
Patherman, if you need the decals and/or lights can get 2 and send you a sheet and the light bar.
Gary, that's very kind of you. Golantheious has also offered, also very kind of him. I will give it a go here but if I struggle to get the extras I may take you up on your offers. Watch this space as they say. Pantherman

Gary, that's very kind of you. Golantheious has also offered, also very kind of him. I will give it a go here but if I struggle to get the extras I may take you up on your offers. Watch this space as they say. Pantherman
No problem, after all were all brothers in arms

Back