Plymouth Belvedere / Adam-12 Police Car

Three is good. Like the Three Musketeers. Technically there four; Porthos, Aramis, Athos, and D'Artagnan.

The kit looks pretty good. I haven't taken mine out of the plastic yet. But I think its going to work out nicely.
Well I am rather on the large side so I could be Porthos and Aramis !!!!! Pantherman

Three is good. Like the Three Musketeers. Technically there four; Porthos, Aramis, Athos, and D'Artagnan.

The kit looks pretty good. I haven't taken mine out of the plastic yet. But I think its going to work out nicely.
I may take a peek at the kit later today..

My lights and siren came in today. I honestly forgot all about that purchase.

Attachments

• 20230815_190459.jpg
    20230815_190459.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 6
My lights and siren came in today. I honestly forgot all about that purchase.
I like when I forget about purchases I’ve made. It’s like Christmas when they arrive. :D
That’s not the same set you showed on page 3. Looks like a different siren. It will still look great on the car.

I like when I forget about purchases I’ve made. It’s like Christmas when they arrive. :D
That’s not the same set you showed on page 3. Looks like a different siren. It will still look great on the car.
You're right. This closely resembles the cans and siren from the TV show. Also I noticed the cans are black with the unit number on the side of them.

I ordered the decals this afternoon.

I've been rewatching the series on FreeVee.
Hi Gary and Golanthius. Have we narrowed down a start date for the build? Let me know so I can plan in what I'm going to have a go at next. The monster typhoon is a fill in and my 1/16 german figure is nearly there so thinking about what to start next. Pantherman

Hi Gary and Golanthius. Have we narrowed down a start date for the build? Let me know so I can plan in what I'm going to have a go at next. The monster typhoon is a fill in and my 1/16 german figure is nearly there so thinking about what to start next. Pantherman
I can set aside the B-24 and start anytime.

I’ll be watching this one. As a teen ager this show inspired me to eventually become a police officer in the mid 1970s. As a side note Ken Osmond from Leave it to Beaver became an LA PD motorman retiring from the Dept. He recently passed away, so did Martin Milner.

I’ll be watching this one. As a teen ager this show inspired me to eventually become a police officer in the mid 1970s. As a side note Ken Osmond from Leave it to Beaver became an LA PD motorman retiring from the Dept. He recently passed away, so did Martin Milner.
You are more than welcome to join in on the fun. Then it would be the 4 Musketeers as Geg64 suggested earlier. Pantherman

Pinky, how much more will you need to finish your projects?
Is next week a good time for us?

Back