Pink is so yesterday. Red is today !!

Do we have a start date in mind? I know we are still working on our Pink Panther.

I'm thinking October 21? But I'm open to whenever y'all want to start.
If you want to start sooner that's good too.
Or maybe after we all finish our PP build?

Do we have a start date in mind? I know we are still working on our Pink Panther.

I'm good to go when everyone is ready. Pantherman

I'm still working on the SBD-5 Dauntless. It is slow going at the moment with job hunting and all. another couple weeks and I should be ready to go.

I'm good to go when everyone is ready. Pantherman
Couldn't resist having a peek at the instructions. Not what I was expecting, the first 3 panels are building the 3 figures !!

Then it's basically engine (4), fuselage (5), wings (6) and your done.

I might invest in the Eduard kit just to see the difference. Pantherman

Couldn't resist having a peek at the instructions. Not what I was expecting, the first 3 panels are building the 3 figures !!

Then it's basically engine (4), fuselage (5), wings (6) and your done.

I might invest in the Eduard kit just to see the difference. Pantherman
Sounds more like a weekend build.
I'll probably get it later to have something to do.

Where did you find the Eduard kit and what scale is it? I could only find 1/48 kit
I found it on ebay and it is in 1/48 scale.

Also I have found ground crews and pilot's.

I'll try and send you some links or some information to search

Hey guys. Been busy with life and havent been checking all the pages like I normally would.

So, the Dr1 is the subject matter. Has anyone given thought to the 1/32 Meng kit? I have like 2 WWI plane kits, and thats one of them. LOL

Attachments

• DR 1 Meng.jpg
    DR 1 Meng.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys. Been busy with life and havent been checking all the pages like I normally would.

So, the Dr1 is the subject matter. Has anyone given thought to the 1/32 Meng kit? I have like 2 WWI plane kits, and thats one of them. LOL
I don't speak for everyone in our growing group. But you are more than welcome to build which ever WWI plane you wish.

Is it a WWI group build, or is it a Dr1 group build? I thought Dr1, but perhaps I misunderstood.
We are getting ready for a Dr1 group build. It looks like 1/48 is the scale. But like GEG64 said, “you can build any bi or tri plane you like”.
Come on in and join the party.

Last edited:
I thought it was Dr1. LOL Hopefully I will be done with the Huey I am working on fairly soon. If 1/32 isnt a problem, Ill do that one. It will be an opportunity to see how the Wingnut kits go together, as the Meng kit is actually WNW molds. They didnt get to release it before they went belly up.

I thought it was Dr1. LOL Hopefully I will be done with the Huey I am working on fairly soon. If 1/32 isnt a problem, Ill do that one. It will be an opportunity to see how the Wingnut kits go together, as the Meng kit is actually WNW molds. They didnt get to release it before they went belly up.
Welcome aboard!!

Looking back at the previous post. We are building a 1/48 Dr1. However, since I did not see anything specifying the exact model of the build or the size etched in stone. I/we would love for you to join in our group, regardless of your model or size.
If you want to build you 1/32 Dr1 I say— release the hounds on October 21st or until we all have received our kits from various vendors.
So, with all of the mumbo jumbo in my post, welcome aboard to our group

Latest posts

Back