Pile of scrap: Messerschmitt 262 B1, Revell 1/72

Chiefpettyofficer

...we all are victims of Shermans march to the sea
This is my next project. A Messerschmitt 262 Night Fighter. I already did some paintig during the last days.
Once I would build the 262 for a fictive NJG 1 jet squadron. But I had the glorious idea to put Revell putty into the nose to get some weight. :'( So the nose starts to buckle and the 262 were off duty... But I had a good idea to prevent her from garbage: I pushed an Evergreen H-Beam into the nose, so it looks like a metal arch hits the 262. Now I start her again and there will be a effect...maybe... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

I like it when something can be saved from the garbage can.
Take Lemons and make lemonade!
;D
I am liking the paint job so far.

I like Revells Me262 kit. I've been meaning to pick up the night fighter version. It'll be very cool to see how you finish this one up C.P.O.

Hard work, but I finished the Me 262s Diorama today. Its called "Vergessene Ãœberreste", something like "forgotten remnants". I made the base like the others, nothing new :) Watch out for the woodruff :)

AND... this was my last aircraft from the scap box. No one left :)
Oh, dont worry, the POS series continues, but one roof below at Sci-Fi. Ill have a break, now but Ill be back just in time for the MF Group Build :)) Looking forward to that...

Thanks Q. I really enjoyed it. But Im looking forward to the SciFi models, especially to the MF. See you there :)

That turned out smashingly!
Good stuff. Hey, when you build the MF, you're not going to have it crashed into a forest are ya?
;)
lol
JK

ModelMakerMike said:
That turned out smashingly!
Good stuff. Hey, when you build the MF, you're not going to have it crashed into a forest are ya?
;)
lol
JK

Haha! Yes, I thought about it. I read a book, were the MF had a hard landing at Dathomir. First I would do this scene, but then I decided to convert the MF into Plat Okefees "Last Chance". Im looking forward to that....

Another great piece Chief , glad to see you got through your pile of scrap . well done ;)

Chris.

Chief,

I love your piles of scrap, yeah... ;D

Scrap - scrap - scrap - scrap ... ;D

Very imaginative dio, Chief, ;) ... and I think that your dios are thermodynamically High Performance ones... sure! You get BIG results with simple & creative ideas !!! that´s GREAT. :D

Gute nacht, Chief,
RG

Chris S said:
Another great piece Chief , glad to see you got through your pile of scrap . well done ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris, only the aircraft scrap is done. SF follows down at the SciFi area after a short break. Have to do some work on the house for now :)

Jelly said:
Chief,

I love your piles of scrap, yeah... ;D

Scrap - scrap - scrap - scrap ... ;D

Very imaginative dio, Chief, ;) ... and I think that your dios are thermodynamically High Performance ones... sure! You get BIG results with simple & creative ideas !!! that´s GREAT. :D

Gute nacht, Chief,
RG

Thanks Jelly. Im glad you like my Dios. And youre right. Its easy to get nice Dioramas with cheap and easy things. You only need a little time to let them grow.

muchas gracias

excellent, excellent job !...

but where the heck did that random beam come from ? .....poor 262...lol

Latest posts

Back