Tamiya Me-262 A1

Modulwhatuluv

Just started my first non-prop job in years.1000015133.jpg

I usually like to complete cockpits then paint and detail, but this bucket cockpit had me worried about the paint not having anywhere to escape and speckling up like on wing root area so I'll do it piecemeal. 1000015134.jpg
Also some guys don't like it, and say it won't make much of a difference, but im a believer and creature of habit, so I still dip my canopies in floor shine solution. 1000015132.jpg

Just started my first non-prop job in years.View attachment 116453

I usually like to complete cockpits then paint and detail, but this bucket cockpit had me worried about the paint not having anywhere to escape and speckling up like on wing root area so I'll do it piecemeal. View attachment 116454
Also some guys don't like it, and say it won't make much of a difference, but im a believer and creature of habit, so I still dip my canopies in floor shine solution. View attachment 116455
I dip my canopies in floor shine as well. Especially if I am going to tint it.

Just started my first non-prop job in years.View attachment 116453

I usually like to complete cockpits then paint and detail, but this bucket cockpit had me worried about the paint not having anywhere to escape and speckling up like on wing root area so I'll do it piecemeal. View attachment 116454
Also some guys don't like it, and say it won't make much of a difference, but im a believer and creature of habit, so I still dip my canopies in floor shine solution. View attachment 116455
For super clarity polish first with Novus then dip it.

Kinda surprised about Tamiya having gap issues here, these are but a few. Anyone else ever had this much gappage on a Tamiya? Not a fit issue, everything went together with ease as expected.

20240427_143340.jpg

20240427_143318.jpg

Latest posts

Back