PATCHED UP PANTHER WIP"UPDATE 4""ALL DONE"

MrT

Last week I started building a Panther G from Dragon. I wanted to do it as a very late war subject so I decided to build the model up as one that has been rebuilt with salvaged and refurbished parts with no time to repaint before returning to battle. I started with the turret as roadwheels are my least favorite part of armor building. Here are some pictures of the progress to this point. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry ;D

DSC05025.JPG

DSC05419.jpg

DSC05420.jpg

DSC05421.jpg

DSC05424.jpg

DSC05425.jpg

DSC05427.jpg

DSC05428.jpg

DSC05440.jpg

DSC05443.jpg

DSC05444.jpg

DSC05445.jpg

DSC05446.jpg

DSC05447.jpg

DSC05457.jpg

DSC05453.jpg

DSC05454.jpg

DSC05455.jpg

;D

Re: PATCHED UP PANTHER WIP

Well you know what my favorite part is right !!! Very nice start and the painting is fantastic looks well worn. I like the idea of the different parts, should be nice and colorful.

scratchmod
www.scratchmod.com

Thanks!!!! Yeah I know the rust :D

Terry :D

I love the concept. Should look pretty cool when finished.

Awesome work, can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it.

Very nice! Likin' the idea. Looking forward to seeing you progress! Top notch on the weathering to BTW!! ;D

T ,

Great lookin' stuff !! I love th weld beads on th turret ring !! Great Eye for detail !!! That turret is Bangin' ! Those "painted over" #'s - Rock-On !! I too am lookin' froward to seein this come together !! Weathering ROX !! 8)

Thanks you guys for the kind words. Next is the running gear (my least favorite) stay tuned.

;D

The commander's painting is so life like really like it.

and a great idea behind the build.

Torv.

Thanks! He's just one of my stock figures. He is dressed wrong for late spring though.

Terry ;D

Thanks guys for the kind words. I'll get back to work on it soon.

;D

I'm about to start a tank for the first time and all these wicked tanks being built are getting me nervous! :-\ Excellent work a real joy to look at. 8)

No need to be nervous just do your model the way you see it not the way someone else see's it.

Terry ;D

Latest posts

Back